Casa de Maris details
From its peaceful location between Marmaris and Icmeler, Casa de Maris serves up incredible views, stylish rooms and a peaceful spa.
Casa de Maris is on the beach in between Marmaris and Icmeler. It looks out towards soaring mountains and the point where the Aegean Sea meets the Mediterranean. The hotel is an easy 5-minute dolmus ride from either town, plus there are shops and restaurants on the doorstep.
Just above the beach is the swimming pool, which is set among a sunny terrace. There’s also a smaller pool for children here, and a bar that serves cocktails and milkshakes. If you fancy relaxing indoors, seek out the hotel spa. It specialises in massages, with Shiatsu, foam and hot stone just some of the varieties you can try.
The hotel rooms are sleek and contemporary, with wood-panelled walls, funky purple soft furnishings and balconies that look out towards the sea or the hills. Treat yourself to a Suite, and you’ll get a spacious lounge area, complete with elegant pale-blue Chesterfield sofas.
Location• On the beach • 5km to Marmaris resort centre
1 hour 30 minutes
• Swimming pool • Sunbeds • Parasols • Pool bar
• Maris main buffet restaurant • Beach snack bar • Patisserie • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package • Saranda à la carte restaurant
• Gym • Turkish bath • Darts • Sauna • Table tennis
• Lobby bar • Evening entertainment programme
• Children's pool • Hotel-run kids' club
• 24-hour reception • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package • Wi-Fi • Room service • Spa • Massage • Hairdresser • Beauty salon • Money exchange • Mini-market • Souvenir shop • Laundry service
All rooms have air-conditioning, hairdryer, telephone, satellite TV, coffee-making facilities, shower and balcony. Double rooms with sea-view sleep up to 2 with a double bed. Twin rooms, Limited sea-view double rooms for 2, Double rooms for single occupancy with limited sea-view and Double rooms for 3 with an extra bed in the bedroom and limited sea-view are also available.
• Full Board buffet meals • Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 10.00-24.00 • Snacks 12.00-16.00 • Cookies 17.00-17.30 • Soup 23.30-24.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.