Catalonia Royal Bavaro details
With a private beach, a first-class pool scene and a great range of restaurants, this adult-exclusive hotel covers all bases.
The only thing separating the Catalonia Royal Bavaro from an ice-white stretch of sand is a forest of palm trees, so the whole complex has a really Crusoe-esque vibe. The hotel’s grounds are just as good-looking as the beach. Neatly-trimmed lawns provide plenty of places to take it easy, while tropical flowers add splashes of colour. At the heart of it all you’ll find a Thalassa pool. Thatched parasols line the water’s edge and a there’s a pool bar serving up drinks and light bites.
On the accommodation front, the hotel’s standard rooms are really spacious. They’re dressed in shades of cream and terracotta, and kitted out with chunky colonial-style fittings. Outside, meanwhile, you get a balcony complete with a linen hammock.
As for the food, this place takes its All Inclusive status seriously. Alongside the main buffet restaurants, there are 4 à la cartes to choose from in the Bavaro area of the complex, and a snack bar.
Location• On the beach • 20km to Punta Cana airport
• 2 swimming pools • In-pool loungers • Swim-up bar • Pool bar • 2 beach bars • Infinity pool on the beach • Sunbeds and parasols in beach area
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner • 3 à la carte restaurants
• Daytime activities • Gym • Tennis • Paddle tennis • Archery • Beach volleyball • Soccer • Basketball • Aerobics • Darts • Table tennis • Activities take place in the Bavaro area of the hotel
• Evening entertainment with shows and live music in the Bavaro part of the hotel • Disco • Casino • Palmeral bar • Curacao bar • Lounge
• Free Wi-Fi • 24-hour reception • 24-hour room service • Internet • Exclusive beach area with hammocks and parasols • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Spa treatments and massage • Beauty salon • Hairdresser • Supermarket • Gift shop • Motorised beach watersports centre • Bicycles-deposit requires • Money exchange • Laundry service
All rooms have a king-size bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, cable TV, CD/DVDs with movies, Wi-Fi, phone, alarm clock radio, minibar with soft drinks, beer and snacks, coffee-maker, hairdryer, pool & beach towels, pillow menu, bathrobes, slippers, iron/board, turndown service, sitting area and a hammock on the terrace. Superior Junior suites are as standard.
We also offer Deluxe Junior Suites which are newer and larger than Superior Junior suites, Exclusive Pool suites and Deluxe Honeymoon suites.
Exclusive Pool suites are in villas close to the beach with 2 floors, a living room on the ground floor and bedroom on the upper floor, 2 LCD TVs - 1 on each floor, whirlpool bath, premium beverages in room, VIP fruit basket on arrival, late check-out on availability, solarium, porch and garden with exclusive use of a private infinity pool.
24-hour All Inclusive
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the à la carte restaurants • Room service • Fruit basket and rum on arrival • Snacks • Afternoon tea and cookies - Bavaro only • Unlimited local and international alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, by the glass • Beer and wine with meals • Access to all facilities in the Catalonia Bavaro Beach, Golf & Casino Resort • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide