ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort details
Right on the beach and with a great pool scene, the ClubHotel Riu Paraiso was made for swimming and sunbathing.
The pool scene steals the show at this large, whitewashed hotel. Four swimming pools sit within strolling distance of the beach, and spacious terraces give way to flower and palm-filled gardens. One of the pools has a swim-up bar, plus there’s another bar around the corner, complete with plenty of outdoor seating. Another great thing about this place is the lengthy list of sports and activities on offer. Head to the multi-purpose court for a game of mini football, or practise your aim at the airgun shooting range. If being pampered is more your thing, the wellness centre comes with a sauna, a beauty salon and massage treatments. There’s just as much choice when it comes to dining, with three restaurants to pick from. The main one is all about big pan-global buffets, while the three themed ones specialise in Asian, Canarian and Mexican cuisine themed restaurant. The Asian restaurant is particularly popular because of its cosy and intimate atmosphere. Last but not least, a word on the rooms. They’re housed in low-level buildings which are spread out around the grounds, so there’s plenty of privacy. Inside, things are fairly traditional with cream walls and patterned soft furnishings the norm. Extras come in the form of satellite TVs and air-conditioning, while spacious balconies complete the scene.
Location• 30m to Playa de los Pocillos beach • 2km to Puerto del Carmen's centre • 400m to shops • 300m to bus stop
10 to 30 minutes
• 4 swimming pools - 2 heated in winter
• Buffet restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner • Late breakfast • Snacks at the pool snack bar • Themed weekly buffet • 3 themed restaurants - Asian, Mexican and Canarian • Christmas and New Year gala dinners
• Volleyball • Water polo • Tennis • Aerobics • Table tennis • Darts • Boules • Gym • Sauna • Air gun shooting • RiuFit fitness programme and classes
• Daytime and evening entertainment programme • Nightclub open 6 nights a week
• 2 children's pools - heated in winter • Playground • Daytime programme for 4-7 and 8-12yrs at RiuLand kids' club
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Lobby Wi-Fi & internet • Billiards • Table football • Massage • Hairdresser • Boutique • Souvenir shop • Kiosk • Health and beauty centre
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, mini-fridge and hairdryer. Standard rooms are twins. They sleep up to 2 adults and 1 child up to 12 years and have a balcony or terrace. There's no space for a cot when the rooms are fully occupied. Single rooms available.
We also offer Twin rooms with pool view and balcony. Family rooms are available.
Twin rooms sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults plus cot.
501 in main building, 97 in annexe
4 + 4 in each main building
• Full Board • Snacks • Locally produced alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.