Extended Stay America details
Not only does this hotel have a spot next to I-Drive – it also offers a free shuttle bus to Disney.
When it comes to location, this place goes for gold. It’s a few minutes’ walk away from the I-Ride Trolley, which delivers you straight to SeaWorld and Universal Studios. The hotel has a free shuttle bus, too – hop on board and Walt Disney World is only 25 minutes away. And at a 15-minute stroll down the road, Pointe Orlando’s throng of shops, bars, and restaurants is even closer.
At the hotel, a pool framed with sunloungers sits right in the middle of things. There’s a miniature hot tub on the side, too.
Studios pair roomy living areas with sunny décor – expect pine-coloured furniture and yellow walls. And everything’s king-sized – from the big beds to the full-sized kitchen. Meanwhile, mod-cons like in-room Wi-Fi and flatscreen TVs come as standard.
When breakfast rolls around, head for the grab-and-go snack corner and its medley of fruit, bagels, and cereal.
• 250m from Pointe Orlando's shops, restaurants and entertainment • On Universal Boulevard which runs parallel to International Drive
• Swimming pool • Sunloungers • Parasols
• Breakfast room where you can enjoy a light breakfast each morning
• 24-hour gym
• Vending games room
• 24-hour reception • Laundry service • Document printing station
• Free shuttle bus to Disney World theme parks
Studios sleep up to 5 adults or 2 adults and 4 children with 2 queen-size beds and a large sofa-bed, free Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, kitchenette with full-size fridge, dishwasher, cooking rings and microwave, hairdryer, iron and board, cable TV and DVD player, phone.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.