Fort Arabesque details
Sleek, stylish and with plenty to do, the Fort Arabesque won’t fail to wow you.
Combining luxury with traditional Egyptian touches, the Fort Arabesque is incredibly stylish. From the outside, its stone walls and rectangular towers look like they’ve been plucked from a Medieval castle. Step into the lobby, though, and you’ll find the traditional is offset with touches of 21st-century glamour. Stone pillars stand proud against a backdrop of freshly painted walls and spot-lit ceilings. Likewise, the bedrooms mix contemporary décor with rustic tiled floors and wooden furniture.
But the Fort Arabesque is more than just a pretty face – its facilities are every bit as impressive. Outside, the swimming pools steal the show. There are five in total, not including the kids' pool, all with lavish extras like floating gazebo bars and water features. They’re surrounded by terraces and sub-tropical gardens – as well as being just footsteps from an enormous beach.
When you fancy upping the tempo a bit, there’s plenty to choose from. Down at the beach, there’s a great selection of watersports, including sailing and windsurfing. The hotel also has its own diving centre – ideal whether you’re a complete beginner or you’re looking to brush up on your skills. Elsewhere, you’ll find a tennis court and football pitches.
Last but not least, the hotel’s dining scene deserves a special mention. The main restaurant serves up pan-global buffets, while the beachside grill specialises in steaks and seafood. Its candle-lit tables are just metres from the sea, so the views are spectacular – especially at sunset.
Location• Set in a quiet, picturesque location with a golden sandy beach right on its doorstep • Nearest resort of Hurghada is 30km away
40 to 45 minutes
• 5 swimming pools overlooking the beach, 3 heated at manager's discretion • Paved sun terraces • Gardens • Pool bar • Beach bar
• Buffet dining room with terrace and views out to the Red Sea • Oriental buffet once a week • Packed lunches available • Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners
• Aqua aerobics • Volleyball • Football • Table tennis • Tennis • Watersports - windsurfing, sailing, and canoes, independently operated
• Bar • TV room with satellite TV • Entertainment room • Italian speaking entertainment team • Please note entertainment in Egypt is low key, and consists mostly of local Egyptian acts
• Children's pool • Cots and highchairs
• Windsurfing • Sailing • Canoeing • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Billiards • Internet • Diving centre • Beach massage • Shuttle bus • Top of the line machines available in the gym • Spa with massage and treatment rooms • Private pools and sauna managed by professional Thai management and staff
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, fridge, hairdryer, shower, balcony and sea view. Standard rooms sleep up to 4 and have twin or double beds with 2 extra camp beds upon request.
We also offer Single rooms.
Basket of fruit and bottle of local wine for honeymooners.
• Buffet meals • Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks available from 10:00-00:00 - fresh fruit juices are excluded from this • Ice-cream at the Windbreaker bar 10.00-17.00 and beach bar 10.00-00.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Fort Arabesque:
in Nabq Bay, Red Sea