Globales Tamaimo Tropical Apartments details
“With a good location, five swimming pools and a lively after-dark scene, this place is spot on for families.”
These apartments are in a great spot for getting out and about. They’re just a five-minute walk from the nearest shops, restaurants and bars, and ten minutes from the centre of Puerto de Santiago. What’s more, Puerto Santiago or Playa la Arena beach is less than a five-minute drive away, so it’s easy to fit in some time on the sand. If you want to explore the rest of Tenerife, meanwhile, buses run from the centre of town.
Back at the apartments, most of the action takes place around the pools. There are five of them here, including two for little ones. They’re all bordered by palms, loungers and parasols, and a thatched pool bar offers up drinks and snacks throughout the day. You can expect plenty in the way of pool-based games, too, like water polo and aqua aerobics. Elsewhere, there’s darts, boules and archery.
When it comes to mealtimes, ‘choice’ is the watchword. The restaurant has a buffet set up, and in the mornings you can look forward to the likes of cooked breakfasts, pastries with a selection of jams and marmalades. For lunch and dinner, international favourites like pizza and spaghetti bolognaise sit alongside fish and rice dishes.
Lastly, a word on entertainment. This place has two bars, so you’re all set for after-dinner cocktails. If you want to up the pace a little, though, head over to the lounge area – there’s entertainment here most nights, with quizzes, cabaret shows and karaoke all on the agenda.
Location• 200m to shops, bars and restaurants • 500m to small beach at Puerto Santiago • 500m to resort centre • 500m to bus stop • 2km to Playa de la Arena
40 minutes to 1 hour
• 3 adult swimming pools, 1 of which is climatised in winter • Pool bar • Snack bar • Sun terrace with sunbeds and parasols
• Non-smoking air-conditioned buffet restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner • Small air-conditioned Italian restaurant for dinner open 4 evenings per week serving pasta and pizza specialities - reservation required • Continental and English breakfast choices • International cuisine for lunch and dinner
• Aerobics • Aqua gym • Water polo • Archery • Boules • Darts • Table tennis • Tennis • Football • Basketball • Minigolf
• 2 kids' pools • Playground • Daytime activities for children 4-12 years • Cots • Highchairs for use in restaurant • Mini disco
• The following facilities are not part of your All Inclusive package • Safe • Whirlpool bath • Massage • Money exchange • Launderette
All studios and apartments apartments have a balcony, kitchenette with fridge, microwave, and 2 electric rings, telephone, satellite TV and balcony. Maid service 6 times a week with towels changed 3 times and linen twice a week. Studios sleep 2 with twin beds. 1 bedroom apartments sleep up to 4 with twin beds and 2 extra beds in the lounge.
7 lifts, 1 in each block
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • Hot and cold snacks • Coffee, tea, cakes and biscuits • Selection of local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including beer, house wine, soft drinks and water • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A- Z Guide