Hotel Coronas Playa details
With ocean views and a great pool scene, days are set to go-slow at the Coronas Playa. Evenings, meanwhile, revolve around lavish buffets and lively entertainment.
Thanks to its seafront position, the Hotel Coronas Playa offers up unspoiled views of the Atlantic Ocean. Better still, it’s in a good spot for experiencing the area’s best bits – you’ll find shops, restaurants and bars on your doorstep. Costa Teguise’s centre and beach, meanwhile, are less than a 15-minute walk away.
At the hotel itself, the main talking points are the two swimming pools. They are framed by a terrace that’s dotted with loungers and thatched parasols. There are two bars out here, too, serving up ice-cold cocktails and other drinks.
Finally, the Hotel Coronas Playa is part of the Thomson Gold collection, so you can look forward to great dining and entertainment scenes. Regular themed and gala nights are laid on, and live music, comedy and cabaret are nightly fixtures.
Location• On the seafront, on the main road into Costa Teguise • 20m to bars and restaurants • 1km to resort centre and closest sandy beach • 70m to bus stop for buses that run every 20 minutes to the resort centre‚ Arrecife and Puerto del Carmen
15 to 40 minutes
• 2 swimming pools • Sunbeds • Pool towels • 2 pool bars
• Buffet meals with a variety of local/international dishes and a vegetarian option • Regular themed nights • Weekly gala dinner • Christmas and New Year gala dinners • Gentlemen required to wear long trousers for dinner
• Daytime activities programme including table tennis and darts • Tennis and squash with equipment available to hire
• Thomson Gold entertainment throughout the day and night • Live shows • Music in the bar • Satellite TV • Entertainment pavilion by the pool • Live music in the Monkey Bar - open to general public
• Free Wi-Fi zones throughout hotel from May 2014 • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi in public areas and rooms until May 2014 • Internet access in reception • Laundry service • Hairdresser • Treatments in the health and beauty centre • Beach watersports • Tennis • Squash • Selected TV channels
This hotel is part of our Thomson Gold range. It's been chosen with adults in mind, so we don't accept bookings for under 16s. Please see Gold in the A-Z Guide for more information.
Twin rooms sleep up to 3 adults with twin beds, an extra bed, air-conditioning, TV, phone, cooler, hairdryer and balcony or terrace. A Club Package including tea and coffee facilities, a fruit basket and a bottle of wine is available for twin rooms at a supplement. Double beds on request - please ask your travel agent to add a note to your booking, or contact us once you've made your online booking. Standard rooms are situated in the main building.
We also offer Garden suites, Sea-view suites on the ground floor and Select twin rooms situated in the main building.
Suites with a garden view are terraced bungalows. These have a separate living room and their own terrace with sunloungers. They're located away from the main building and hotel facilities, spread out across the hotel grounds, between 150m and 270m away. Suites sleep up to 4 adults with twin beds in the bedroom and extra beds in the lounge. Suites with a sea view are also available.
Garden-view and Sea-view suites have Select Service which includes extra facilities such as express check-in, tea and coffee facilities, sun loungers, bathrobes and slippers.
Select twin rooms, situated in the main building, offer select service. This includes free entry to the gym and have special extra facilities such as express check-in, tea and coffee facilities, sunloungers, bathrobes, slippers and a guaranteed sea view.
All Inclusive Option
• Buffet breakfast and dinner • Lunch in the restaurant with snack bar menu • Unlimited soft drinks, wines, beers and branded spirits on the All Inclusive bar menu • All Inclusive package finishes at time of departure • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide