Hotel Kenzi Europa details
The Hotel Kenzi Europa has smart interiors and a trio of restaurants, just a stone’s throw from Agadir Beach.
The Hotel Kenzi Europa is tucked along a leafy avenue in the downtown area of Agadir. The surroundings are quiet, but there are shops and restaurants on the doorstep, and the beach is just a couple of minutes’ walk away.
The interior designers of this place went for a sleek, contemporary look. Bedrooms are dressed in deep purple and silver hues, and the piano bar comes with a glossy monochrome floor, electric blue walls and chrome lighting. The outdoor grounds are just as polished, with manicured gardens framing the hotel’s swimming pool.
At mealtimes, you’ve got 3 restaurants to choose from. The first offers around-the-world buffet spreads, while the others have à la carte menus, which specialise in Italian and local Moroccan dishes.
Location• 20m from shops, bars and restaurants • 100m from Agadir beach • 200m from bus stop • 300m from resort centre • 500m from nightclub
• Swimming pool, heated in winter • Sunbeds
• Valentino international buffet restaurant
• Tennis court
• Evening shows and entertainment • English bar
• Children's splash pool • Playground
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wi Fi • Spa centre with fitness room, steam room, sauna and massages • Money exchange • Mini market • Souvenir shop • Laundry service • Floodlighting for tennis • Pharmacy • Hairdresser • Room service
This hotel will be graded as 3+ from winter 2009/10.
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, minibar, bathroom with bath and shower, hairdryer, and a phone.
• Full board, restrictions apply • Selected locally produced alcoholic and soft drinks - bar open 10.00-23.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities that do not form part of your all inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide