Hotel Panorama details
The well-established Hotel Panorama has a great reputation. Plus, it’s just a stone’s throw away from the beach, bars and restaurants in Es Cana’s centre.
The Hotel Panorama was one of the original hotels in Es Cana, so it’s learnt a thing or two over the years about what makes a good holiday. You only have to look at its customer satisfaction ratings to see it really knows what it’s doing.
In terms of location, the property is just a minute’s walk from the beach and less than five minutes from the shops, bars and restaurants in the heart of Es Cana.
When it comes to facilities, the hotel is geared towards relaxation. The lake-sized pool is bordered by a large sun terrace that’s dotted with sunloungers. Plus, the snack bar extends into the centre of the swimming pool, so you don’t have to go far when you fancy a drink.
The standard rooms had a complete makeover for 2012, so the décor is modern and stylish with polished, light-wood furnishings.
Finally, the Panorama really comes into its own at night-time. In the restaurant, it's all about big buffets with an on-the-spot cooking station and regular gala dinners, while cabaret, comedy and live music acts perform on the al fresco pavilion or indoor stage.
Location• In the heart of the action • Less than 20m to the beach • Close to restaurants‚ shops and bars
1 hour 10 minutes
• Swimming pool • 2 outdoor whirlpool baths
• Non-smoking, air-conditioned buffet restaurant • Lunchtime snack bar for burgers and sandwiches • Show cooking • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Italian pizzeria
• Fitness centre • Water polo • Table tennis • Darts • Billiards
• Thomson Gold entertainment • Professional acts perform al fresco at the Thomson Gold pavilion in high season and on the indoor stage in the lounge/bar when it's cooler • Separate bar
• Free Wi-Fi zones throughout from May 2014 • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi throughout until November 2013 • Sauna and gym • Massage treatments
This hotel is part of our Thomson Gold range. It's been chosen with adults in mind, so we don't accept bookings for under 16s. Please see Gold in the A-Z Guide for more information.
Twin rooms have air-conditioning, balcony, satellite TV, phone, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, fridge or minibar, room and laundry service available. Twin rooms sleep up to 3 adults with twin beds. Twin rooms with a sea view and Double rooms are also available. Double rooms sleep up to a maximum of 2 adults in a double bed.
We also offer Superior rooms and Single rooms.
Superior twin rooms are standard sleeping up to 4 adults with a double or twin beds, tea and coffee facilities, bathrobes, fruit and wine on arrival, daily mineral water and a balcony with 2 sunbeds. Superior rooms with sea or pool views are available.
All Inclusive Option
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • 1 visit to the Italian pizzeria restaurant • Snacks and ice-cream 10.30-18.00 • Tea, coffee and cakes 17.00-18.00 • Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including house wines, tea and coffee 10.00-24.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of the All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide