Hotel Pasa Beach details
If you were writing a postcard home about this place, it’s likely the swimming pool would be the first thing you’d mention. Taking pride of place in the centre of the grounds, it’s absolutely huge and comes with its own water chute. There’s also a separate section for the little ones. The surrounding terrace, meanwhile, is just as well accessorised – loungers and umbrellas are set between slender palms, while the half-indoor, half-outdoor café provides the ideal spot for drinks and snacks.
Talking of eating and drinking, main meals are served in the hotel’s buffet restaurant. In the mornings you can tuck into everything from fresh fruit to cooked favourites like omlettes and boiled eggs, while at lunch and dinner you’ll find the likes of pasta, salad and grilled meat on offer.
Another good thing about this place is its lengthy list of things to do. As well as table tennis, pool tables and a gym, there’s a good-sized spa that comes with a Turkish bath, a sauna and a whirlpool bath.
As for the hotel’s bedrooms, they’re simply styled with whitewashed walls the norm. Patterned sofas and bold soft furnishings inject splashes of colour, while extras come in the form of air-conditioning and satellite TVs. Each room has a private balcony, too, complete with a table and chairs.
Finally, this place is in a great spot for exploring. It’s on the doorstep of Marmaris’ sandy beach, and only a five-minute bus or taxi ride from the town centre.
Location• On the beach • 50m to the nearest bars and restaurants • 2.5km to the resort centre, harbour and bazaar
1 hr 45 mins
• 2 swimming pools • Main pool with waterslide • Pool bar
• Buffet restaurant • Turkish theme nights
• Table tennis • Pool table • Darts
• Weeky quizzes, bingo, cabaret and karaoke • Lobby bar
• 2 children's pools - 1 separate and 1 adjoining main pool
• 24hr reception • Money exchange • Book exchange • Internet • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Spa centre with indoor pool, gym, sauna, whirlpool bath, massage, Turkish bath • Hairdresser • Room service • Snack bar • Minibar in room • Mini-market • Souvenir shop
All rooms have air-conditioning, bath with shower, satellite TV, phone, minibar, hairdryer, and balcony. Standard rooms sleep up to 3 people with twin beds and an extra bed, and are located in the main building.
We also offer Superior rooms.
Superior rooms sleep up to 3 people with a double bed, single bed, limited sea view, plus space for a cot. Rooms are located in block A.
426 - in 2 blocks
• Full board buffet meals • Snacks, 14.30-16.00 and coffee break, 17.00-18.00 • Local alcoholic drinks, 10.00-24.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide