Hotel Pez Espada details
Towards the end of the Golden Age of Hollywood, the Pez Espada was THE place to see and be seen amongst Hollywood's elite. Its acclaimed history is well-maintained, and to this day, guests are treated like they are the movie stars. With a striking view of the beach (which is a short walk away), two lovely pools flanked by a sun terrace with loungers, and fantastic food, it's no wonder guests return again and again! A full entertainment programme includes live music and weekly Flamenco shows making the Pez Espada a true legend.
Location• At the western end of the resort overlooking the beach • 300m to La Carihuela • 750m to marina • 2km to Torremolinos centre
• Swimming pool • Small indoor plunge pool • Sun terraces • Pool bar/café • Sunbeds and pool towels • Gardens
• Non-smoking dining room • Breakfast and dinner are buffet service • Weekly gala dinner with sparkling wine, followed by live music in the bar/lounge • Frankie's café, off main lounge • Christmas Day and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
• Sauna • Massage • Minigolf
• Lounge • Mediterraneo lounge/bar • TV area • Happy Hour 3 times a week • Full entertainment programme including professional shows, live music and flamenco show
• Highchairs • Cots
• Air-conditioning/central heating throughout
All rooms have satellite TV and minibar with purchase of drinks menu. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds. Some twin rooms have a small balcony. Single rooms with small balcony and Garden view rooms available.
We also offer Superior rooms.
Superior rooms have double bed plus extra bed, lounge area, sea view and balcony.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide