Las Gaviotas Apartments details
“The laid-back Las Gaviotas bungalows are ideally placed, just minutes from bars, restaurants and the beach.”
This place has clinched a great location. For starters, it’s only a matter of minutes from the beach – a ribbon of soft volcanic sand peppered with sunloungers. Plus, it’s close to a seafront promenade that runs all the way to Puerto Del Carmen in the south, and Arrecife in the north. It means you’re in a really central spot if you want to head out.
The complex itself is made up of a collection of whitewashed bungalows which are grouped into blocks and are all close to eachother. Inside the bungalows, things are simple and homely. Think neutral walls, oak furniture and pretty floral fabrics. There’s plenty of space, with separate lounge areas and bedrooms. And they come with fully loaded kitchenettes, so you can make snacks and meals whenever you want. Skytours guests are allocated bungalows in block 7, Green Bay and block 8, Las Cascadas.
When you don’t fancy cooking, though, just head to the buffet restaurant. Cooked breakfasts are the mainstay in the morning, and you can get a choice of eggs every day. At lunch and dinner, the menu includes classics like steak and chips, as well as local favourites like seafood dishes and paella. Plus, because this place is less than a five-minute walk from bars and restaurants, you’ve got plenty more dining options close by.
Location• 530m from the soft, sand beach • 250m from a mini-market • 250m from Green Bay & Las Cascadas to the centre of Matagorda with bars and shops • 250m to shops • 3.5km from the resort of Puerto del Carmen and main nightlife • Close to the airport • 6km from 18-hole golf course
• 2 swimming pools, both climatised in winter - 1 pool in Green Bay and 1 pool with kids' section in Las Cascadas • Sunbeds and parasols • Pool snack bar
• 'Gaviotas III' buffet restaurant • Bar/buffet restaurant
• Kids' pool • Cots • Highchairs in restaurant
• 24hr reception • Money exchange • Wi-Fi area • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Internet
All apartments are situated in a separate block to the main facilities and have a fan, kitchenette with vitro ceramic hob, microwave, toaster, kettle and fridge, lounge, bathroom with shower, satellite TV at a charge, phone, hairdryer, maid service 3 times a week, towels changed twice and linen once a week, including arrival day, terrace. 1 bedroom apartments sleep 3 adults and 1 child up to 12 yrs or 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 yrs.
150 (39 in Las Cascadas/Las Gaviotas)
All Inclusive Option
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner in main buffet restaurant • Selected light snacks available from 11.00-22.30 • Unlimited ice cream available from 11.00-22.00 • Unlimited self-service local alcoholic drinks and soft drinks from 11.00-22.30 • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not included in your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide