Movenpick Resort & Spa el Gouna details
The Movenpick Sharm El Sheikh is a relaxation mecca. This place has a spa, direct access to the beach, and a great wining and dining scene.
From its cliff-side location, the Movenpick Sharm El Sheikh looks out over Naama Bay. Along with fantastic sea views, it offers direct access to 4 sandy beaches. Each sweep of sand has its own house reef just offshore, so it’s easy to explore the Red Sea’s famous marine life.
The hotel is made up of high-rise whitewashed blocks, which huddle around tropical gardens, straw umbrellas and 2 swimming pools. Peeking out from the palm trees is the Al Ain Spa,, which has a multi-page menu of massage treatments and facials.
The food and drink scene here is really varied, thanks to the fact you’ve got 4 restaurants to choose from. Liwa displays international buffet spreads, El Kababgy specialises in Egyptian fare, and La Brise serves barbecued seafood at lunchtimes. For the best views, head for Rangoli – an elevated restaurant with a menu starring Indian fusion cuisine.
Location• On the beach at Naama Bay • 10 minutes to the city • Free shuttle bus Naama Bay
• Swimming pool • Sunloungers • Parasols • Pool bar
• Main Liwa international restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner • La Brise barbecue seafood restaurant for lunch • Indian restaurant • 'El Kababgy' Egyptian restaurant • Café
• Tennis • Gym • Table tennis • Table football • Darts • Billiards • Beach volleyball • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Horse riding • Watersports • Diving school • Spa and treatments • Sauna • Steam room
• Children's pool • Hotel-run kids' club 4-12 yrs, 09.30-13.00 and 15.00-17.30 • Mini-disco
• Wi-Fi in the lobby • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • 24-hour room service • ATM • Laundry service • Shop
Standard double rooms are airy with arabesque style furnishing. The rooms are equipped with individually controlled air conditioning, bathroom with shower and hairdryer, satellite LCD TV, bathrobes, slippers, contents of minibar on arrival is free - all top ups at a charge, tea and coffee facilities, balcony and views of the sea.
We also offer Single occupancy rooms.
• Full Board buffet meals in the main restaurant • 1 meal per stay in either the Indian restaurant or the Egyptian restaurant • Ice-cream and snacks in La Brise • Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks by the glass in all the bars until midnight • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.