Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort details
Overlooking the ocean and a bit like a Moorish palace, this hotel has looks and location on its side.
As locations go this one is hard to beat – the Princesa Yaiza is right on the beach and an easy walk from Playa Blanca.
It’s got the looks, too. Whitewashed, with smart dark-wood trim, the hotel’s main building is designed in traditional Canarian style. Cue balconies with wrought-iron rails, and an elegant courtyard. And there’s a fresh outdoors-indoors feel as guest rooms are linked by smart, open-sided corridors.
As for the rooms, they’re large, comfortable and unfussy. White bedspreads and blue sofas stand out stylishly against antique pine beams and furniture. If you're away with the little ones, opt for a Junior, one-bed or two-bed suite - they're all well-dressed, and offer up plenty of space.
It’s a similar story in the restaurants – of which there are eight. Well-dressed tables and luxurious trimmings are the order of the day here. Plus children's menus come as standard.
Outside, three lagoon-style pools compete for your attention. Children, meanwhile have three pools of their own. Not to mention Kikoland – a fun-filled area for games and activities.
Adults can head for the thalassotherapy centre. With an indoor seawater pool, shower jet cabins, and plenty of massages on offer, it’s one peaceful retreat.
Just a stroll away is Playa Blanca with a variety of waterfront restaurants and bars.
Location• On Playa Dorada beach • 800m to Playa Blanca resort centre • 500m to the new Rubicon Marina • 35km to Arecife airport
• 3 swimming pools - 2 heated, 1 saltwater • Outdoor whirlpool bath • Sunbeds • Pool snack bar
• 8 restaurants including 5 à la cartes open on a rotating basis • Waiter service lunch • Show cooking • International cuisine • Buffet in some theme restaurants • Half Board with 3 buffet and show cooking restaurants - international 'Yaiza', Italian 'La Piazzetta' and Mexican 'La Hacienda' • Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners - included for guests on Half Board • Deluxe Half Board includes Half Board plus 4 extra restaurants: Japanese 'Kampai', Italian à la carte 'Don Giovanni', Tavern & Tapas and gourmet set menu 'Isla de Lobos', free minibar in room restocked daily with soft drinks, snacks, and complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
• Gym • 2 floodlit tennis courts • Paddle court • 5-a-side football • Multi-sport court • Beach volleyball • Boules • Table tennis • Pool table • Sauna • Whirlpool bath • Massage • Turkish steam bath • Thalassotherapy centre
• Music bar • Lobby bar • Lounge bar 4 Lunas
• Children's pool • Hotel-run kids' club for 3-16yrs • Playground • Children's menu • Cots and highchairs on request • Kikoland large play area - young children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
• Hairdresser • Boutique shops • Laundry service • Internet corner • Money exchange • Public bus service to Arrecife and Puerto del Carmen 3 times daily - bus stop just outside centre of town
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, free Wi-Fi, pillow and duvet menu, minibar, fridge, microwave, kettle, hairdryer and balcony with a limited sea, garden or pool view. Standard rooms have twin beds or 1 double bed – king-size beds available on request. Sea-view rooms available.
We also offer Junior suites, Suites, Family suites, Kiko family suites, Excellence suites and Double superior relax rooms. Children can only stay in Junior Suites, Suites and Family Suites.
Junior suites sleep 2 adults and 1 child up to 12yrs with 1 bedroom, lounge with a child sofa-bed and garden or pool view.
Suites sleep 2 adults and 2 children up to 12yrs with 1 bedroom, lounge with 2 child sofa-beds with garden and pool or sea view.
Family suites sleep a min. of 2 adults and 2 children up to 12yrs to a max. of 4 adults and 1 child up to 12yrs with a child sofa-bed, 2 bedrooms, lounge and pool or garden view. These rooms are located in the annex.
Royal Kiko suites sleep 2 adults and 2 children in 2 separate bedrooms with Playstation3™, DVD player, free minibar for children with juices, fruits, biscuits and milkshakes, bathrobes, slippers, toiletries and a pool view. These rooms are located in the annex.
Excellence suites sleep 3 adults 2 adults and 1 child in 1 bedroom with coffee-maker, selected spa treatments once per stay, MP3 connection and early check-in/late check-out. These rooms are exclusive to Thomson in the UK.
Double superior relax rooms sleep up to 2 adults and come with or without a sea view, gourmet à la carte breakfast exclusively for adults, access to the Spa centre with use of the water circuit, sauna and Turkish bath, daily aromatherapy, turndown service.
5 Star Luxury
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide