Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun details
“Glamorous rooms. White sands. And a fine line in dining. This adults-only retreat knows how to lay on the luxury.”
The Secrets Maroma puts the sands of Maroma Beach at your feet. Just a short walk past the pool and you’re there, with the electric-blue waters of the Caribbean stretching in front of you.
You can expect good things from the hotel itself, too. It’s adults-only, so you’re pretty much assured peace and quiet. And it does a good line in restaurants offering fare from all over the globe. As well as Mexican, Italian and Pan-Asian eateries – you can do the rounds in the buffet restaurant, or the palapa-style seafood den overlooking the waves. There’s even a gourmet French restaurant – Bordeaux – with its walls stacked with vintage wooden wine casks. Add seven bars all serving premium brand drinks, each with their own elegant music or DJ-spun tunes, and you’re certainly not short of choice.
The spa is another highlight. This mosaic-and-stone sanctuary boasts a hydrotherapy circuit with plunge pools, every imaginable massage and relaxation gardens complete with tinkling fountains.
As to other forms of relaxation, you’ve got a huge infinity pool curving along the beachside. Talking of pools, you can book swim-out suites where each room opens directly out onto the pool.
All rooms. though, have extras like large flatscreen TVs. A final dose of luxury comes from a glamorous whirlpool for two in the bathroom and Ipod docking stations.
Location• On the beach • 55km south of Cancún.
Approximately 1 hr 20 mins
• Infinity pool overlooking the ocean and 12 smaller pools • Sun terrace • Sunbeds • Parasols • Towels provided • Swim-up bar
• 7 restaurants including 6 à la carte restaurants - Mexican, Asian, Grill, Seafood, Italian and French • Beach bar • Health bar
• Fitness centre • Yoga • Snorkelling • Hobie cats • Kayaks • Water polo • Archery • Beach and pool volleyball • Football • Basketball • Boccia • Tennis courts • Billiards • Pool table • Table tennis
• Entertainment programme • Live shows • Lobby bar • Dancing • Amphitheatre • Desires Night Club • Board games
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Spa offering sauna, whirlpool bath, steam room, beauty treatments, hairdressing salon, treatment room, relaxation room, aromatherapy, massages, facials, hydrotherapy, reflexology • Beauty salon offering manicures, pedicures and haircuts • Floodlighting and equipment for tennis • Gift shop • Handicraft shop • Jewellery shop • Money exchange facilities • Laundry service • Phone calls • Internet
• Please note only adults over the age of 18 years are accepted at this resort
All rooms have air-conditioning, ceiling fan, whirlpool bath, sofa, satellite TV, CD/DVD player, alarm clock with iPod docking station, telephone, internet access, minibar re-stocked daily with bottled water, soft drinks and beer, tea and coffee making facilities, iron and board, hairdryer and balcony or terrace with garden view. Standard rooms are Junior Suites with 1 king or 2 double beds and sleep up to 3 adults. Partial Ocean View, Ocean View Junior suites and Swim-up Suites with direct access to the pool from the patio available. Ocean View Junior Suites and Swim-up Suites sleep up to 2 adults.
1 per building
Honeymoon and Anniversary Package: A bottle of sparkling wine, fruit basket, fresh flowers, special turn down service, champagne breakfast in bed one morning - reservation must be made in advance with concierge and 15% discount on all spa treatments, a welcome letter and slippers and bathrobes. Marriage certificate required for offer. In order to qualify, please call us after you have made your online booking. Please add the request at the time of booking.
• 1 buffet-style and 6 reservation free à la carte restaurants • All snacks • Unlimited local and international soft drinks and alcoholic drinks including beer, house wines, spirits and cocktails • No wristbands required • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Exclusively for Adults
- Thomson’s Exclusively for Adults range offers you the chance to find total tranquillity in a resort free from the bustle of families and young people
- This carefully selected range of resort offers you the chance to enjoy a relaxed and independent break with your partner or a group of close friends
- Thomson and the resort owners guarantee to not knowingly sell to anyone under the age of 18
- See Adult Properties in the A-Z Guide for more information