Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel details
The Hotel Pueblo Benidorm is placed right in the middle of the action. The Old Town area, where there are plenty of bars, shops, and nightlife options, Levante Beach, and the weekly market are just a short walk away. The spacious pools are right next to each other, and there are plenty of parasols and loungers to soak in the sun.
Location• 400m to Levante Beach • 200m to nearest shops‚ bars and nightlife • 800m to Benidorm Old Town
• 2 swimming pools • Covered heated pool • Sun terrace with sunbeds and parasols • Gardens • Pool bar in high season
• Non-smoking, spacious restaurant, air-conditioned Jun-Sep • All meals buffet service • Tea, Healthy Living and show cooking options at breakfast • Regional and vegetarian dishes available • Themed evenings • Gastronomically supervised by chef Jean Marc Sanz • Gluten-free menu available on request
• Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
• Full programme of activities • Pool table • Table tennis • Archery • Target shooting • Aqua aerobics
• Evening entertainment includes cabaret, dancing and music • TV lounge • Bar
• Children's pool • Organised kids' activities including games and crafts Jul-Sep • Kids' miniclub, Jul-Sep • Games • Playground • Cots
• Internet • Telephone • Air-conditioning/heating throughout • ATM
All rooms have satellite TV, telephone, bathroom and balcony. Standard rooms have 2, 3 or 4 beds. Some rooms are located in the central block and others in 5 smaller blocks in the pool area. Single rooms available.
We also offer Family rooms.
Family rooms sleep 3 adults or 2 adults plus 2 children up to 12 yrs.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide