Voyage Sorgun details
With four swimming pools and ten restaurants, the beachfront Voyage Sorgun offers up a holiday full of variety.
With a long stretch of private beach on one side and a thick pine forest on the other, this All Inclusive hotel has more than its fair share of scenery. Its surroundings give the whole place a really secluded and peaceful feel. Landscaped lawns provide the perfect wind-down zones, while the two beach piers are great for soaking up the views.
Just footsteps from the forest there’s an adults-only ‘relaxation’ pool. If you prefer things a bit more up-tempo though, there are four other pools to choose from. The main one is lagoon-shaped, and comes surrounded by palms and loungers. There’s a snack bar, too.
Talking of food, dining is a big plus point here. As well as two main restaurants - one for families, one for adults, there are eight à la cartes to choose from. Make sure you book early though, as they're very popular. They all specialise in different world cuisine, so you could be tucking into fajitas in the Mexican one night, and sampling sushi in the Japanese the next. For those after-dinner drinks, meanwhile, you’ve got 12 bars to choose from.
There’s just as much choice when it comes to things to do. Sporty-types can try their hand at the likes of tennis and mini golf, not to mention the full A to Z of watersports. For something a bit different though, sign up for a pilates or Latin dancing session.
Last but not least, the bedrooms here are all about style and comfort. Neutral colour schemes give them a smart, minimalist look, while plush beds add a touch of luxury. You’ll find all the extras, too, like flatscreen TVs, minibars and air-conditioning.
Location• 350m-long private beach • 3km from Side • 65km from airport
• 4 swimming pools including 1 adults-only and aquapark with 4 slides • Indoor pool • Pool bar • Beach bar • 2 beach piers - 1 adults-only
• 2 main restaurants - 1 adults-only • Patisserie • 8 à la carte restaurants: Turkish, Mexican, Greek, Chinese, seafood, French and Italian - 1 visit per stay to each • The following are not part of your All Inclusive package: • Japanese à la carte restaurant
• Hammam • Sauna • Fitness centre • Canoes • Windsurfing - with certificate • Aerobics • Tennis • Beach volleyball • Pool games • Minigolf • Mini-football • Boccia • Badminton • Table tennis • Streetball • Darts
• Entertainment programme • Live music • 12 bars including lobby bar and 24-hour English pub • Underground disco bar • Mini-cinema
• 2 children's pools and waterslide • Hotel-run kids' clubs for 4-12 years • Teen club in high season for 13-15 years • Children's buffet • Children's menu in à la carte restaurants • Mini-disco
• Wi-Fi in lobby • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Banana boats • Ringos • Parasailing • Jetskiing • Waterskiing • Diving school • Wellness and Spa • Internet café • Market • Shopping centre • Laundry/dry cleaning service
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV with music channel, phone, minibar and hairdryer. Standard rooms sleep up to 3, with twin beds and an extra sofa or foldaway bed and may be the main building, garden annexe or bungalow blocks. Single rooms and Double rooms available.
We also offer Family rooms.
Family rooms sleep up to 4 people and have 1 bedroom with a double and twin beds, separated by a sliding door, and are in the garden annexe blocks or main building. Main building rooms are 49m² whilst the Family Garden View rooms in the annexe block are 33m².
6 - in main building and annexe
24-hour All Inclusive
• Buffet meals in the main restaurants • Turkish pancakes and pastries • 1 visit to each of 7 à la carte restaurants per stay • Snacks • Selected local and imported alcoholic drinks and soft drinks • Minibar with soft drinks, beer and peanuts • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide