Alvor Baia details
Built in 2011, Alvor Baia has a minimalist vibe. Expect white walls, contemporary furniture, and a sleek spa.
This All Inclusive hotel has its feet firmly in the 21st century – you’ll be welcomed by white walls and floors spotted with modern canvasses and bright furniture.
A big pool framed by sunloungers rivals the hotel in length, and it comes with a snack bar. There’s a second pool in the spa, which has a treatment menu starring Indian head massages and reflexology treatments.
Apartments fall in line with the modern design, and include a lounge area, a pair of plasma screen TVs, streamlined kitchenettes, and Wi-Fi. Balconies come as standard, and overlook the pool, city, or sea.
On the food front, 2 buffet restaurants specialise in seafood dishes, while the breakfast spread stretches into late morning, so there’s no morning rush.
Long, sandy Alvor Bay is a 20-minute walk away – or whittle the journey down to a few minutes by hopping in a taxi.
Location• 1.5km to the resort centre • 2km to the beach • 200m to the nearest bus stop
1 hour 45 minutes
• Swimming pool • Sunbeds • Parasols • Pool snack bar • Pool towels
• 2 buffet restaurants
• Daytime activities • Mini-football • Paddle court - equipment payable locally • Darts • Boccia • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Water polo • Weekly guided walk • The following is not included in your All Inclusive package: • Billiards
• Evening entertainment • Language and dance lessons • Cookery courses • Lobby bar
• Children's pool • Hotel-run kids' club • Play area • Children's buffet • Highchairs • Cots on request
• Free Wi-Fi zones • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Spa for over 13's with indoor pool, sauna, Turkish bath and treatments • Gift shop • Laundry service • Room service
1 bedroom apartments sleep 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults with twin beds and a sofa-bed in the lounge, air-conditioning/heating, TV, phone, internet connection, kitchenette with microwave and fridge, shower over bath, maid service with daily towel change and linen change twice a week, and a balcony. Pool view apartments and twin or double beds are available on request.
• Full Board buffet meals • Late breakfasts • Snacks • Ice-cream for kids • Selected local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.