Aquis Silva Beach details
With two pools and a beachside location, the Hotel Aquis Silva Beach is great if you’re looking to recharge.
The Hotel Aquis Beach Silva looks out over the sea in Hersonissos, just a five-minute walk from the town’s main strip. A stroll through the grounds brings you to a small, sandy beach and sunbathing rocks where you can relax by the waves.
The rooms here are arranged in annexes in the gardens, which imitate a Cretan village with stone walls and squares. There are two swimming pools to choose from, too – one hosting activities like water polo and aqua aerobics and another that’s quieter.
At mealtimes, you’ve got a buffet restaurant, which lays on three meals a day. Expect spreads including eggs and bacon at breakfast and soups, pastas, Greek dishes and freshly baked breads for lunch and dinner. Alternatively, you can pay a bit extra to eat at the beachfront à la carte, which offers specials like lobster and flambés. Regular entertainment rounds things off, with live music and comedy shows part of the action.
Location• On Hersonissos beach • 30m to the nearest shops, bars and restaurants • 200m to the nearest bus stop
• 2 swimming pools • Sun terraces • Sunbeds • Parasols • Pool/beach towel service • 'Romantic' pool bar
• 'Minoan' main buffet restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner - men are required to wear long trousers for dinner • Show cooking and themed evenings • The following is not included in your All Inclusive package: • 'Olive Tree' Mediterranean à la carte restaurant
• Daily activity programme from the animation team • Tennis • Table tennis • Darts • Boccia • Gym • Beach volleyball • Water polo • Step aerobics • Aqua aerobics
• Entertainment including cabaret, karaoke and quizzes • 'Aqua' beach bar • TV lounge
• Wi-Fi throughout • Money exchange • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Tennis equipment hire • Pool table • Wellness area with sauna, steam bath, massage and whirlpool bath • Watersports on the beach • Laundry service
The hotel will only accept guests over 18 years. Just so you know, after half past 6 in the evening, you should dress smart/casual in all inside areas.
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, DVD player, phone, Wi-Fi, mini-fridge and hairdryer. Standard rooms sleep 2 adults with a double bed or twin beds with garden, pool or side sea view and balcony. Some rooms can accommodate a 3rd adult on a foldaway bed.
• Buffet breakfast 07.00-10.00 • Buffet lunch 12.30-14.30 • Afternoon tea and snacks 16.00-18.00 • Buffet dinner 19.00-21.30 • Ice-cream 10.00-23.00 • 15% discount at the 'Olive Tree' • Selected local and international alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 10.00- 23.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.