Blue Lagoon Resort details
The Blue Lagoon Resort has a great lagoon pool and a setting just footsteps from the beach.
The main talking point at the Blue Lagoon Resort is the pool scene. There's a huge swimming pool here, which comes complete with whirlpool baths and water jets. Better still, you'll find a mini waterpark, featuring a water-spraying pirate ship and winding tubes. If you fancy a change of scene, there’s a sandy beach just a couple of minutes’ walk through the complex.
There’s plenty to do here. Active types can make use of the mini-football pitch, while the spa is the place for serious unwinding. As well as a range of beauty treatments, there are two saunas, a steam bath, and a heated indoor pool with whirlpool baths on offer.
Food-wise, the buffet restaurant lays on a mix of local dishes and round-the-world favourites. You’ve also got a Greek restaurant, a barbecue joint and an Italian à la carte to choose from. The latter is adults-only, although once a week it opens its doors to families.
Location• 75m to beach • 1.5km to shopping centre • 2km to Kos Town • 22km to the airport
• Large swimming pool with whirlpool bath and water jets • 2 smaller pools • Indoor pool in spa - for over 16s • Pool sunbeds and parasols • Sun terrace • Towel service • 3 pool bars • Waterpark
• Non-smoking main restaurant serving buffet breakfast and dinner • Themed meals several times a week • Lunch in the poolside snack bar • Optional dining at the Greek restaurant • Barbecue grill restaurant for dinner • Crepe and sandwich station • Italian à la carte restaurant - adults-only with a weekly family night • The following is not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wine in the Italian à la carte restaurant • Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers in all restaurants, except the BBQ/grill, at dinner
• Beach volleyball • 5-a-side football • Basketball • Volleyball • Gym and wet spa - for over 16s • Aerobics • Tennis • Table tennis • Pétanque • Minigolf
• Daytime programme for adults • Shows and live music, several times a week • Piano bar • 2 bars
• 2 kids' pools, including waterpark, pirate ship and slides • 2 kids' pool bars • Kids' club run by our sister company, First Choice • Hotel-run kids' club • 2 playgrounds • Kids' entertainment from 3-11 years
• Bar with terrace • Lounge bar • Garden • Electric club carts • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Internet • Mini-market • Beach sunbeds and parasols • Beauty salon • Spa with various treatments • Floodlit tennis • Bicycle hire within hotel grounds only • Watersports and horse riding nearby • Billiards • A la carte entertainment bar • A la carte sports bar • Hairdresser
Twin rooms sleep up to 3 adults with twin and a fold-up bed, air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, internet & safe at a charge, mini-fridge, tea and coffee facilities, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and balcony or terrace. These are in the main building with either a garden, pool or sea view. Rooms are also available in the quieter, annexe area of the complex.
We also offer Adult-only twin rooms with a pool-view, Family rooms, Themed family rooms in the annexe and Junior suites.
Family rooms sleep a minimum of 4 people, either 3 adults and 1 child, 2 adults and 2 children, 2 adults and 3 children or 3 adults and 2 children 2 with twin beds and an extra bed in separate bedrooms, 2 satellite TV's, Playstation2™ - deposit required and a balcony or terrace with garden view. 4th/5th beds available - 5th is only suitable for a child up 12yrs.
Themed family rooms in the annexe have 2 separate bedrooms with twin beds or bunkbeds in the kids' room and a fold-up bed, 2 satellite TV's, a Playstation2™ - deposit required, a balcony or terrace and garden views. Family rooms sleep from a minimum of 4 people, with either 3 adults and 1 child, 2 adults and 2 children, 2 adults and 3 children or 3 adults and 2 children. 4th/5th beds are only suitable for a child up to 12yrs.
Junior suites sleep up to 3 adults with a double bed, a sofa-bed for a 3rd person, open-plan sitting area and a balcony with a limited sea-view.
Twin room with a pool view in the adults-only section sleep up to 2 adults - over 17yrs only, with sunbeds and parasols on a private terrace and direct pool access. They are in a quieter area of the complex - electric club cart transport to and from reception provided as required.
• Buffet breakfast and dinner • Lunch at the poolside snack bar • Crêpes and sandwiches • Dinner in the Greek, Italian or barbecue restaurants • Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks until 24.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide