Emerald Studios details
The modern Emerald Studios are in a great location. They're close to the beach, and give you easy access to Kremasti and Rhodes Town.
These contemporary apartments are halfway between Trianda and Kremasti. Both towns take less than half-an-hour to walk to and serve up a good range of bars and restaurants. Plus, there’s a handful of tavernas on the doorstep. As for the beach, it’s closer still. A five-minute walk will take you to popular Lalyssos Bay. For anything more action-packed, a local bus service runs regularly into Rhodes Town. It costs a couple of euros and will get you there in around ten minutes.
Wider location aside, the pools take top billing at this place. There are two outdoor ones to choose from, each with a separate shallow section for children. Terraces and neat lawns frame the set-up, so there’s plenty of room to pull up a sunlounger. A snack bar completes the picture.
Inside, the accommodation has a calm, pared-down feel. Well-equipped studios or two-bedroom apartments are dressed in whites and creams, and feature ceramic floors, simple wooden furniture and bold soft-furnishings. They also come with kitchenettes that have all the staples. In terms of outside space, private balconies or terraces come as standard.
Lastly, when it comes to entertainment, this place fires on all cylinders. In peak season, there’s something going on most nights of the week. We’re talking Greek nights, karaoke competitions and barbecues by the pool.
• 300m to beach • Next door to mini-market • 300m to nearest bar • 1.5km to Kremasti • 1km to South Lake shopping area • 2km to Trianda and its shops, bars and restaurants • 3.5km to airport
• 2 swimming pools • Sunbeds • Parasols • Gardens
• Pool table • Football • Volleyball
• Small lounge • Satellite TV in snack bar • Karaoke and Greek nights
• 2 kids' pools • Playground • Cots • Highchairs
• 24hr reception • Money exchange • Coin-operated internet • Wi-Fi
All studios and apartments have air-conditioning at a charge, kitchenette with a hob, toaster, kettle and fridge, satellite TV and balcony or terrace. Studios sleep up to 3 with twin beds and an extra bed. 1 bedroom apartments sleep up to 4 with twin beds and 2 extra beds in the lounge.