Floridays Resort Orlando details
“With a great setting in the heart of Florida’s theme park action, Floridays Resort Orlando does luxury getaways with style.”
Set at the south end of International Drive, Floridays Resort Orlando hits the location jackpot. It’s a ten-minute drive from the gates of Walt Disney World Resort, SeaWorld Orlando® is just minutes away, while Universal Orlando® is 20 minutes down the road. And as there’s a bus stop right outside the resort plus a free shuttle to the parks, getting around is easy.
But a great setting is not the only thing this place has going for it. The pool area is pretty impressive, too. Cue two big sweeps of turquoise set in a roomy sun terrace. One comes with spray jets, fountains and water scape play area. Plus there’s a whirlpool tub and therapy pool, not to mention a pool side bar and grill. There’s even a Starbucks in the resort’s food market, where you’ll also find plenty in the way of sandwiches, salads and ice-creams.
Inside the resort, it’s all about understated chic. Dressed in shades of cream and white, the lobby comes with tiled floors, comfy sofas and round-the-table banquettes. And the rooms are not so much bedrooms but ultra-exclusive suites. With either two or three bedrooms as standard, each one has two bathrooms, a living, dining and kitchen area, and a balcony big enough for the whole family - all dressed in soft shades of lemon and terracotta.
As for facilities, the suites are packed with home comforts. The kitchens are kitted out with cookers, microwaves and fridges. Plus there are coffee makers, washing machines and dryers. You’ll find a 37-inch plasma TV with cable channels in the living area which is furnished with sofas and high-backed armchairs. And there are 27-inch TVs in all the bedrooms, too.
Location• 12 miles from Orlando International Airport • 2.4 miles from the Lake Buena Vista entrance to Walt Disney World • 2.3 miles from SeaWorld Orlando® • 7.7 miles from Universal Studios® • 3.5 miles from the Orange County Convention Center
• 2 swimming pools, 1 of which includes sprays and waterscape play area • Whirlpool spa and therapy pool • Pool bar
• Food market including a coffee outlet • Food service facility
• Fully equipped fitness centre
• Games room • Pool bar and grill
• Children's activity centre
Please note: There is a compulsory charge of $10 + tax per room per night payable locally. This covers wireless internet and scheduled shuttle service to selected theme parks.
• 2 or 3 bedroom suites • 2 bathrooms with whirlpool bath/Jacuzzi™ for 2 in master bathroom • Fully equipped and fitted kitchen with oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, washing machine/dryer, coffee maker, toaster and granite work surfaces • Each living room contains a 37-inch plasma television with cable TV service • DVD/CD player • Bedrooms feature 27-inch TVs • High-speed internet access • Telephones with voice mail service • Ceiling fans in bedrooms • Balcony • Hairdryer • Iron and board • Apartments are fully cleaned/serviced mid-stay - once weekly
included if you book this accommodation as part of one of our holiday packages
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide