Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa details
“With a gorgeous pool scene just a stone’s skim from the beach, this hotel offers up a slice of the good life – Caribbean-style.”
The Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort and Spa is more than just special. It’s so good it positively sparkles. Picture gentle curves of soft golden sand cradled by acres of tropical garden, all on the edge of the Caribbean Sea – with views of the harbour of Lucea. And Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton is sitting slap bang in the middle of it all. Granted the location alone is enough to wow the socks off you, but stunning scenery isn’t all this all-suite all inclusive has going for it. If gorgeous pools, elegant bedrooms and top-notch entertainment are your cup of tea, then this beachfront beauty will definitely push your holiday buttons. Your days will begin in style as you wake up to a room filled with luxury treats like a whirlpool bath and spacious living area. It continues in the same vein as you soak up the sea view without moving from your poolside sunbed. And, as the sun sets, your day ends in a shimmy of sequins at one of the shows. Foodwise, you’re really in for a treat. For dinner options choose from the buffet restaurant, the beach restaurant for seafood or one of the six à la carte restaurants. Or tuck into chargrilled delicacies from the beach barbecue. Delicious. But the icing on the holiday cake is that you’ve got the whole Palladium Resort at your fingertips. So you can mix and match the bits you like best. If you’re placing bets, the odds are stacked in Jamaica’s favour – the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort and Spa is hard to beat.
Location• On the beach • 30km to Montego Bay • 32km to the airport • 35km to Negril • 10 min drive to horse-riding centre and golf course
• Swimming pool with 4 built-in whirlpool baths and swim-up bar • Adults' pool with whirlpool bath - open until midnight • Quiet pool with built-in whirlpool bath and bar service • Spa pool with a lazy river • Towels, sunbeds and umbrellas provided for the beach and swimming pools
• 2 air-conditioned buffet restaurants - 1 outdoors • Show cooking • 7 à la carte restaurants, 4 air-conditioned and 3 open-air - Reggaetoni trattoria, Bhogali Indian restaurant, The Lotus House Oriental restaurant, El Mariachi Mexican restaurant, Xaymaica Creole restaurant and Bubbas restaurant • Poseidon's Sunset Cove for snacks and jerk hut by the beach during the day, seafood restaurant for the evening • 24-hour snacks at the Sports Bar
• 3 tennis courts • 2 beach volleyball courts • 1 basketball court • Football • Daily activities on the beach and by the pool • Pétanque • Aerobics • Aquatic gymnastics • Tennis volleyball • Mini-golf • Non-motorised watersports including windsurfing, water polo, sea kayaks, snorkelling equipment, pedalos and catamarans • Table tennis • Darts
• Live music and shows every evening • Nightclub/disco • Professional shows on video • Open-air theatre • 13 bars, 2 of which are in the à la carte waiting lounges
• Children's pool • Play area • Children's club - 4-12 years, open 9am to 11pm • Children's disco until 9pm • Video games
• Reading lounge • Sauna • Steam room • Whirlpool bath • Foot massage • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Air-conditioned gaming lounge • Mini-market • Spa • Beauty Salon • Massage • Hairdresser • Scuba diving, sailing and windsurfing lessons • Internet café
All rooms have air-conditioning, ceiling fan, hydromassage bathtub and shower, satellite TV with international channels, telephone, minibar - restocked daily, tea and coffee making facilities, iron and board, hairdryer and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms are Junior suites and have 1 king-size bed or 2 double beds, pull-out sofa bed and sleep up to 3 adults only or 2 adults and 2 children up to12 years.
We also offer 1 bedroom suites.
1 bedroom suites have 1 king-size bed and a living room.
516 - 13 3-storey villas with 390 junior suites and 78 one bedroom suites
2 - 1 in each lobby
Special room reduction for Junior Suites available on selected dates. Save up to £150 per person per week.
24-hour All Inclusive
• Buffet breakfast • Buffet lunch, jerk hut or snacks • Dinner in 1 of the 3 buffet restaurants • Unlimited dining at the à la carte restaurants, depending on availability • 24-hour snacks • Locally produced and international alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks - also included in disco • House wine with lunch and dinner • Cocktails and selected international drinks of premium quality in the Lecture Bar • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa:
in Montego Bay, Montego Bay
in Ochos Rios
in Ocho Rios
in Montego Bay
in Jamaica South Coast