Grecotel Rhodos Royal details
"Set on the beach with crystal clear waters, the impressive Grecotel Rhodos Royal offers an excellent range of facilities for both kids and adults as well as a high standard of service."
Step out of the door and onto the beach or into the shops. Can't decide? The friendly staff here will point you in the right direction.The Rhodos Royal combines excellent accommodation and facilities with a high standard of service and attracts an international clientele.Occupying a privileged location, right on the fine, shingle, blue flag-winning beach, it provides a perfect base for a relaxing holiday in the Bay of Kalithea. For the more adventurous, windsurfing and water-skiing are available nearby. A half-hourly bus service will take you to Rhodes Town and Lindos.
Location• On Kalithea’s shingle beach • 3km to Faliraki with its bars and tavernas • Shopping centre next to the hotel • 12km to Rhodes Town
• 3 swimming pools: 2 outdoor; 1 indoor • Sunbeds, towels and umbrellas • Pool bar open mid June – mid September • Beach bar
• American buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner, self-service, in the indoor/outdoor restaurant, weather permitting • A la carte beach restaurant, reservation required • Madame Butterfly à la carte Asian restaurant, Jun-mid-Sep • Snacks at the pool brasserie - selected hrs • Themed buffet evenings include Greek nights
• Elixir Spa with indoor pool leading outside • Gym & fitness centre • Massage & beauty treatments available • Complimentary watersports Jun-Sep including windsurfing - licence is required, canoes and pedalos available on the beach - weather permitting and under separate management • Aerobics • Beach volleyball • Table tennis • Darts
• Hotel entertainment shows • Dance shows • Live band with dancing • Lounge • Bar • TV room
• Paddling pool • Water slide • Playground • Supervised Grecoland Club, 3-6 and 7-12yrs • Teenagers’ programme in the high season • Children's menu • Cots
• Reception • Money exchange facilities • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Mini-market • Jewellery shop • Hairdresser • Internet corner • Laundry service • Sauna • Massage • Steam bath • Local golf course just 5 kilometres away • Watersports school for water-skiing and para-sailing
All rooms have air-conditioning from Jun to Sep - selected hours, satellite TV, music/radio channel, telephone, fridge and hairdryer. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds, 3rd bed is a fold-up camp bed or sofa bed.
We also offer Single rooms, Family rooms and Garden rooms.
Family rooms are interconnecting
Garden rooms have twin beds and balcony or terrace.
• Full board • Snacks • Ice cream • Tea, coffee and cakes • Soft drinks and locally produced wine, beer and spirits, in addition to international brand named drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your all inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide