Holiday Village Kos details
Holiday Village Kos piles on a whole host of fun and games, with things like kids' clubs and an activity pool. On top of that, it's grabbed a top spot right on the beach.
This is a newbie to the Holiday Village scene, and it's a great all-rounder. For starters, this place stacks up 3 pools, including a huge lake-like outdoor one. Then there's the food scene. Along with 2 themed places and an à la carte, there's a buffet restaurant with an al fresco terrace. And what with this place being a Holiday Village, you can expect all the usual features – like an Aerial Adventure course and activities like archery and raft building. The cherry on top? It's right on the beach.
Airport transfers approx:
Location• 30m to Marmari's shelving beach • 1km to Marmari Village
Distance to beach:
Across the road from the beach
• Wi-Fi in reception • Internet corner* • Beach towels
• 3 swimming pools • Sunbeds • Parasols • Pool bar
• Buffet restaurant with al fresco terrace • Greek grill taverna themed restaurant • American diner themed restaurant • Italian à la carte restaurant* • Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers in the restaurants for evening meals
• Tennis courts - some floodlit* • Gym • Archery • Table tennis • Mini-football • Darts • Beach volleyball • Watersports centre* • Boccia
• Our First Choice team have put together a cast of highly trained entertainers, offering an exciting and diverse range of shows, fun and activities. The programme includes theme and party nights, pop shows, bingo, children's entertainment, karaoke and colourful shows • Lobby bar • Sports bar • Bar in entertainment area • Adults-only bar • Bar by the beach
• First Choice Kids' Clubs • Childrens' splash park • Childrens' entertainment • Football Academy* • Swim Academy* • Playground • Parent & Toddler sessions at least 3 days a week - except in July & August • Infants under 2 years old get 10kg of luggage and can bring a folding pushchair or car seat
All rooms have air-conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi*, hairdryer and balcony or terrace.
Double rooms have been newly refurbished and sleep up to 3 adults with a double bed and an extra bed and are set in the spacious hotel grounds away from the main building.
Family rooms, also refurbished, sleep up to 4 adults with a double bed, extra bed and sofa-bed. Family rooms with partition are split into 2 sections. Some rooms have sliding partitions, and some have solid partitions with a door and 2 internal steps. Family duplex rooms are larger sleeping up to 4 adults and are spread over 2 floors with a double and twin beds plus 2 bathrooms.
Superior rooms are decorated to a higher standard, sleep up to 3 adults with twin beds, an extra bed, PlayStation, iPod docking station, bathrobes, espresso machine, rainfall shower in bathroom and have a garden or sea view.
Food: Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Themed evenings. Ice-cream for children 14.30-16.00. Snacks and sandwiches 10.30-12.30 and 15.30-17.30. Coffee, tea and cakes 16.30-17.30. 1 dinner per stay in the Greek taverna grill and American diner themed restaurants.
Drink: Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including draught beer, house wine, soft drinks, tea and coffee 09.00-24.00.
Sports and Activities: All are included except where indicated *.
You'll be entitled to your full All Inclusive package right up until you leave for the airport on your last day.
Hotels similar to the Holiday Village Kos:
in Tigaki, Kos