Magnolia Resort details
The Magnolia Resort is in a quiet location, but it’s close to just about everything in Katelios – so it’s perfect if you want to get out and about on holiday.
You get the best of both worlds at the brand new Magnolia Resort. The property is set away from the main road of Katelios so you’re in a peaceful spot, yet just a five-minute walk from the shops, bars and tavernas of the town centre. What’s more, you’re less than a ten-minute stroll from Katelios Beach.
Back at the hotel, you’ll find a good-sized swimming pool framed by a stone terrace. There are plenty of loungers and parasols out here. Plus, snacks and drinks are available thoughout the day from the pool bar.
As for the rooms, they’re stylish but understated – expect earthy-toned walls, soft lighting and wooden floors. Giant paintings provide the finishing touch to the décor, while mod-cons appear in the shape of TVs, minibars and kettles. You’ll get a balcony, too.
Location• 700m to the beach • 700m to the resort centre • 150m to nearest shops, bars and restaurants • 150m to bus stop
• Swimming pool • Pool snack bar • Pool towels • Sunbeds • Parasols • Gardens
• Air-conditioned buffet restaurant • A la carte restaurant for dinner
• Gym, April to October • Spa • Whirlpool bath • Sauna • Pool table
• Lobby bar • Lounge • Satellite TV room • Occasional theme nights
• Kids' pool • Playground • Highchairs • Cots
• 24-hour reception • Laundry service • Hairdresser • Library • Internet
All rooms have air-conditioning, TV, telephone, bathroom, hairdryer, minibar/fridge, tea/coffee making facilities and balcony. Standard rooms sleep 2 with 1 double or twin beds.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide