Sol Puerto de la Cruz details
Lying on a hillside with fantastic views to boot, the Hotel Sol Puerto de la Cruz is both sylish and welcoming. But it's not just an enviable location and fresh decor that wins the day here. With two swimming pools, tennis and billiards, this place really can claim to cater for all. Whether you choose to flake out by the pool with the latest Bill Bryson or work up a sweat on the tennis court, there'll be something to suit your mood.
Then there's the entertainment that includes regular shows and live music. So grab yourself a drink, do your thing on the dance floor or while away the hours taking in the views of distant Mount Teide - the choice is yours.
Location• Located on a hillside with approx. 150 steps to town centre • 550m to resort centre • Regular courtesy bus service to the resort centre except at weekends
• 2 swimming pools, 1 heated • Sun terraces • Sunbeds • Pool towels • Pool snack bar
• Non-smoking dining room for buffet breakfast and dinner • Themed dinners - Canarian and Oriental - twice a week • Show cooking • New Year's Eve gala dinners
• Massage • Tennis court with equipment for hire • Table tennis • Billiards
• Evening entertainment including regular shows and dancing to live music 4 nights a week • Disco three nights a week • 2 bars • Lounge • Satellite TV • Games • Card room
• Children’s pool • Play area • Cots • Highchairs • Early suppers on request
• Internet corner
All rooms have satellite TV, telephone, Wi-Fi, minibar, room service and piped music. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds. Single rooms, Smoking and Non-smoking rooms available - request at time of booking.
All Inclusive Option
• Buffet breakfast, light buffet lunch and dinner • Snacks • House wine, water, local beer, selected soft drinks and juices with meals • Hot and cold drinks and assorted local alcoholic drinks in different bars • Tennis - 1 hr per room per day - rackets and balls not included • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide