Sun Village details
With its peaceful location, choice of swimming pools and great gala dinners, the Hotel Sun Village scores highly for quiet getaways.
The Hotel Sun Village is tucked away on a hillside overlooking the Arpora saltpans, so great views and tranquillity are a given. That said, it’s still easy to get around. You’ll find a selection of restaurants nearby and the hotel runs an hourly shuttle bus to Baga beach, getting you to the sand in five minutes.
Outside, you’ll find everything you need for unwinding. There are two swimming pools – one large rectangular one and a curvy number – to choose from. Sunloungers and parasols surround both while, nearby, there are quiet lawns for sunbathing in privacy. Plus, inside, there’s a gym and a massage centre offering Ayurvedic treatments.
Food-wise, you’ve got a buffet restaurant serving three meals a day, including breakfasts of omelettes, cereals and Goan specialities and you can look forward to twice-weekly gala dinners with entertainment and dancing.
Location• Outskirts of Baga and Arpora • 1.2km by free shuttle bus to the nearest beach at Baga
1 hour 30 minutes
• 2 swimming pools • Sun terrace • Sunbeds • Poolside bar
• 2 buffet restaurants - 1 international, 1 Indian • Christmas, Boxing Day and New Year gala dinners • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • A la carte dining
• Pub • Evening entertainment programme including folklore shows, acrobatics, fire-eating, Bollywood dancing and live music
• Children's section of main pool
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Beauty salon • Ayurvedic/massage centre • Barber shop • Gift shop • Minibar in room
All rooms have air-conditioning, bathroom with shower, ceiling fan, satellite TV, phone, tea/coffee facilities, hairdryer, and balcony or terrace.
Twin room sleeps up to 3 with twin beds and a camp bed or similar.
We also offer Superior rooms with 1 double or twin beds and facilities as per Twin rooms plus a minibar restocked daily, fresh fruit and cookies daily, superior bathroom amenities - some with a bath and bathrobes.
Superior rooms have twin or double beds. All facilities as above plus a minibar's included and restocked daily, daily fresh fruit and cookies, superior bathroom amenities - some rooms with bathtubs - and bathrobes for use during your stay.
• Full Board meals • Snacks • Local alcoholic and soft drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.