Atlantica Marmari Palace Hotel details
With its beachfront setting and enveloping gardens, the Atlantica Marmari Palace is a total retreat.
The Atlantica Marmari Palace is set in the peaceful residential area of Mastichari, about a 20-minute drive from lively Kos Town. The property is surrounded by well-groomed landscaped gardens, so it’s nice and secluded. Best of all, it’s fronted by a private white-sand beach.
The hotel’s 6 swimming pools take up most of the space in the grounds. Between them, they cover 5,000 square metres, and are criss-crossed by bridges and accessorised by palm trees and manicured lawns. Two also come with the added bonus of whirlpool baths. When you’re not in the water, cushioned loungers and big white umbrellas provide the sunbathing spots.
When it comes to dining, you’ve got a choice between an international buffet restaurant and 2 speciality restaurants. The Italian à la carte serves fantastic pizza and pasta dishes, while the Greek & Grill is the place to head for sizzling lamb and steak.
Location• On the beach • 50m to bus stop • 300m to waterpark • 500m to the nearest restaurant outside of the complex • 3.5km to Mastichari and shops • 17km to Kos Town
• 6 swimming pools - 2 with whirlpools • Indoor whirlpool • Sunbeds • Parasols • 2 pool bars
• Main buffet restaurant with al fresco terrace serving international cuisine • Italian à la carte restaurant • Greek & Grill à la carte restaurant for lunch, snacks and dinner • Beach taverna • Occasional themed evenings with show cooking
• 2 floodlit tennis courts • Beach volleyball • Archery • Boccia • Bike hire • Mini-football • Table tennis • Darts • Gym • Windsurfing • Canoes
• Entertainment programme 6 days a week • 24hr lobby bar • Beach bar • Open-air lounge bar
• 3 children's pools • Playground • Hotel-run children's club 3-12yrs • Children's menu • Early suppers • Cots • Highchairs
• Wi-Fi in public areas • Internet corner • Beach towel service - deposit required • Beach sunbeds and parasols • The following do not form part of your All Inclusive package: • Spa with massages, sauna and treatments • Laundry and dry cleaning • Jewellery shop • Boutique • Mini-market • Gift shop • Hairdresser
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, mini-fridge, phone, Wi-Fi at a charge, hairdryer and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms sleep up to 3 with double beds and a sofa-bed as required. Sea-view rooms are also available.
We also offer 1 bedroom suites.
1 bedroom suites sleep up to 4 with a double bed, 2 sofa-beds in the lounge area and inland or sea views.
2 in the main building and 1 within the bungalow area
Honeymooners get wine and fruit in room on arrival and birthday celebrations get a bottle of wine on the day.
All Inclusive Option
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • Snacks • 1 evening meal per stay in the Italian and Greek & Grill à la carte restaurants - reservations required • Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Water in room • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Atlantica Marmari Palace Hotel:
in Tigaki, Kos