H10 Lanzarote Princess details
The H10 Lanzarote Princess combines a great pool scene with a central location – it's an easy walk from the beach and the heart of town.
The H10 Lanzarote Princess is a low-rise, modern hotel that's found an ideal location. It's 5 minutes on foot from the beach, and just 5 more to the centre of town where you'll find plenty in the way of bars and restaurants.
There's a lagoon-like outdoor pool which is seriously large. There are palms and evergreens dotted around an spacious sun terrace, and a bridge that leads over to an island with a thatched-roof bar. Children, meanwhile, have their own pool, complete with pirate ship and slide.
The hotel's buildings form a halo around this scene, and inside them you'll find sleek, modern décor. The lobby, for example, works stark white marble and tropical plants, and most bedrooms are dressed in calm neutrals.
Location• 250m to Playa Dorada Beach • 300m to restaurants and shops • 500m to centre of Playa Blanca • 500m to bus stop with services to Puerto del Carmen and Arrecife
30 minutes to 1 hour
• Large freeform swimming pool with slides • Pool bar • Pool towels - deposit payable
• Buffet restaurant • Extensive menu • Show cooking at lunch and dinner • Speciality evenings including Canarian, Italian and Oriental • Christmas Day and New Year gala dinners
• Aerobics • Volleyball • Boules • Small gym
• 3 bars • Daily Happy Hour • Large bar/lounge • Satellite TV • Nightly entertainment • Card room
• Paddling pool • Play area • Mini-disco • Hotel-run kids' club for 4-12 yrs • Cots
• Wi-Fi in reception area • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package • Tennis • Minigolf • Pool table
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, minibar with charge and hairdryer. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds, taking a maximum of 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child Single rooms available. There is no space for a cot when rooms are fully occupied.
We also offer Family rooms.
Family rooms sleeping 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 yrs are slightly larger with a small partition, twin beds, sofa bed and camp bed and are all on the ground floor.
Privilege rooms sleep a maximum of 3 and are superior rooms with extra benefits that include: personalised check-in/check-out, late check-out - subject to availability, porterage, bathrobes, slippers, daily press, special welcome gift, Nespresso coffee machine, iPod base, adaptor for iPhone and MP3, pillow menu, use of Privilege lounge, and pool towels.
All Inclusive Option
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • Show cooking at lunch and dinner • Selection of locally produced beer, house wine, soft drinks, juices and mineral water at lunch and dinner • Late breakfast 10.30-12.30 • Snacks 12.30-18.00 • Select locally produced alcoholic and soft drinks 10.30-01.00 • 1hr of tennis and minigolf per room per stay, reservation required and subject to availability • Wi-FI zone • Activites as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide