Hotel Fuerteventura Princess details
This majestic treasure of a hotel is perched directly on Esquinzo de Jandia beach, surrounded by gorgeous gardens and backed by rolling hills, the Fuerteventura Princess affords you stunning views and superior service. The four swimming pools include a naturist pool and sun terrace, island pool bar, and comfy sunbeds so you can top up your tan. For more active guests, there’s water polo, volleyball, four tennis courts, and volleyball while for the kids, there’s a separate pool, playground, and children’s entertainment. It’s an ideal holiday for the entire family.
Location• Set over a large area in a tranquil position above Esquinzo de Jandia Beach with downhill access to the beach • 8km to Jandia with shops, bars & restaurants • 80km to the airport
• 4 swimming pools - 1 separate naturist pool and sunbathing area • Pool bar with lunchtime snacks • 3 sea view terraces • Sunbeds • Pool towels
• Air-conditioned buffet restaurant • La Choza restaurant on the seafront • Pizzeria restaurant • Late breakfasts • Lunch in either La Choza or Pizzeria, depending on season • All restaurants are non-smoking • Themed dinners, twice a week • Christmas and New Year gala dinners • Gentlemen must wear long trousers in the restaurant for dinner
• Gym • Table tennis • Sauna • Water polo • Volleyball • Keep-fit classes • Tennis courts - 1 floodlit, equipment at a charge & tuition available • Games room
• Entertainment with dancing and folklore shows • 5 bars • Lounge • Satellite TV
• Children’s pool • Hotel-run kids' club for 4-12 yrs • Children's section in dining room • Cots and highchairs • Children's entertainment • Playground
• Wi-Fi in reception • Air-conditioning • Money exchange • Laundry service • Hairdresser on request
All rooms have twin beds, a sofa-bed for 1 adult or 2 children up to 12yrs, air-conditioning, satellite TV with limited English and radio channels, phone, mini-fridge, hairdryer and balcony or terrace. Single rooms available.
All Inclusive Option
• Full Board buffet meals • Snacks including toasted sandwiches, hotdogs and burgers 10.00-23.00 • Coffee, tea and cakes 15.00-17.00 • Scoop ice-cream 10.00-19.00 • Selected local alcoholic and soft drinks 10.00-23.30 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide