Jaz Mirabel Beach details
Right on its own private beach, the Jaz Mirabel has glamour and fun in equal measure.
This hotel has drawn a winning straw location-wise. Laid out in vast grounds, it’s just footsteps from the crystal-clear waters of the Red Sea. Plus a 30 minute taxi ride gets you to Naama Bay.
On the looks front, it’s gone for a modern interpretation of old-world Arabia. Think low-rise buildings punctuated with watchtower-style turrets. It’s grouped around an enormous paved terrace with four pools.
If you’re in need of some pampering, the hotel spa deserves some attention. Offering a range of me-time massages and beauty treatments, it’s complemented by a health centre. On the sportier side of things, you’ll also find a beach volleyball court, tennis and a gym.
Looks-wise the hotel is fronted by fountains and stately arcades reminiscent of classical Rome. Step through and you’re greeted by the lobby. All archways, chandeliers and colonnades, it’s glamorous without being glitzy.
The bedrooms, meanwhile, have a classic feel. The standard ones are dressed in warm shades like muted plums and magnolias. They’ve also been given nice little refinements like satellite TVs, minibars and furnished balconies or terraces.
Location• On its own sandy beach • 11km from the airport
• 4 swimming pools, heated at managers discretion Nov-Apr • Sunbeds • Gardens • 2 pool bars
• Buffet restaurant • Coral and Reef open-air snack bars • Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners • 3 à la carte restaurants
• Tennis • Gym • Beach volleyball • Beach football • Water ball and/or water polo • Table tennis • Darts • Health club with whirlpool bath • Sauna and steam room
• Low-key local daytime and evening entertainment • Folklore shows
• Hotel-run kids' club for 4-12yrs, all year round • 2 children's pools, heated in winter • Playground
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi • Mirabel Spa with 9 treatment rooms • Massage • Laundry service • ATM • Supermarket • Souvenir shops • Tennis floodlights
All rooms have TV with limited channels, air-conditioning, phone, mini bar stocked with soft drinks once per stay, tea and coffee facilities replenished daily, hairdryer and balcony or terrace. Standard room has 1 double or 2 single beds. From May 2014, we also have Standard rooms for single occupancy available.
We also offer Limited sea-view rooms, Family rooms and Family rooms with limited sea view.
Family room sleeps up to 3 adults and 1 child under 12yrs with twin beds and 2 extra sofa-beds.
Guests receive a voucher entitling them to a free à la carte meal - from a set menu in either 'La Piazza' Italian restaurant, 'Zen' Asian restaurant or 'Tarboush' Lebanese restaurant.
• Full Board buffet meals • 1 visit to one of the à la carte restaurants per stay • Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, by the glass - until 24.00 in the disco • Snacks, ice-cream, coffee and cakes • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide