Stella di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa details
“With a large pool and sand-rock beach, this stylish new hotel ticks all the boxes for a relaxed escape.”
This newly-built hotel comes with its own beach – think split-level ledges of sand-covered rock complete with palms, sunloungers and a jetty leading into the Red Sea. You can swim and snorkel from here, or make the most of the nearby coral reefs by learning to dive at the hotel’s PADI centre.
The main pool is another great chill-out spot. It’s a huge curvy affair weaving around the flower-lined terraces between the hotel and the beach. Indoors, meanwhile, the Stella’s spa offers up steam baths, thalassotherapy treatments and indulgent massages.
Looks-wise, the hotel is fresh and modern from top to bottom. Outside, it’s all whitewashed arches and terraces, while inside there’s a contemporary showroom feel. Take the bedrooms, for instance. With more than an eye on minimalism, they’re decorated in soft grey, coffee and orange shades, with comfy beds dressed in crisp white. Accessories like flatscreen TVs and Wi-Fi bump up the comforts, as do balconies and terraces.
In terms of the restaurants, you can choose between three. Topping the list is the main buffet number, where you can help yourself to huge international selections. You’ve also go two à la carte eateries offering seafood and Mediterranean-inspired dishes. And down at the beach there’s a bar serving up chilled cocktails.
Last but not least, the location is great for popping into Naama Bay. Its shops, coffee houses and dance clubs are less than a ten-minute drive from the door, so evenings out are easy.
Location• On the beach • Overlooking Naama Bay and the coral reefs of the Red Sea
• 3 swimming pools • Pool bar • Beach bar • Private beach
• Main restaurant serving international cuisine - open buffet • Beach restaurant • Mediterranean restaurant
• Gym • Tennis • Mini-football • Volleyball • Games room • Pool tables • Table tennis
• Low key entertainment 4 nights a week • Piano bar open every evening
• Lobby bar • Sauna • Steam bath • Open-air whirlpool bath • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package • Internet • Minibar • 24hr room service • Diving centre with full range of PADI dive courses • Spa with full range of Thalasso treatments including hydromassage baths, Thai massage and Beauty Palace • Shopping arcade
Standard rooms sleep up to 2 adults and 1 child and have air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, bathroom with bathtub and shower, balcony or terrace and sea-view.
Family rooms are 1 bedroom apartments located in the villas area of the hotel grounds that sleep up to 3 adults and 1 child.
We also offer Deluxe Beachfront rooms.
Deluxe Beachfront rooms have facilities as for Standard rooms plus tea and coffee, daily bottle of water in room, fruit basket on arrival and 5 laundry items free of charge per person per week.
All Inclusive Option
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner, late continental breakfast • Set menu at 2 à la carte restaurants • Snacks • Ice-cream • 25% discount on à la carte dinner • Selection of local alcoholic and soft drinks, mineral water and soft drinks in minibar • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not included in your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide