Renaissance Sharm el Sheikh Golden View Beach Resort details
Resting on its own private beach in Sharm El Sheikh, The Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort brings you top-quality accommodations with brilliant design and tonnes of amenities. The perfectly manicured property includes four pools, sun terraces with umbrellas and sunbeds, four bars, including a swim-up pool bar, all sorts of sports, a diving centre, and a fitness centre. Rooms are downright luxurious while the staff is as friendly and helpful as they come.
Location• Private beach - sea accessed via a jetty • Resort centre of Naama Bay 8km - shuttle bus service for shops, nightlife and restaurants • 1km to Old Sharm
• 4 swimming pools • Swim-up bar for all your refreshment needs • Plenty of sunbeds in the gardens around the pool edge
• Several restaurants serving Mexican, Italian and other international cuisine • Guests who choose the half board option dine in the main buffet restaurant • Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
• Floating jetty • Diving centre • Plenty of activities to keep you entertained • Fitness centre • Massage • Tennis • Beach volleyball • Billiards • Sauna, whirlpool and steam room
• Light entertainment in the evening with live shows • 3 bars
• 4 kids' pools • Playroom for 4-12yrs • Spacious family suites with kitchen facilities - kitchen utensils on request
• Hairdresser • Lounge • 24hr reception and concierge • ATM • Money exchange • Internet café and Wi-Fi in lobby • Laundry service • 24hr room service • Mini-market • Shops
All rooms have satellite TV, telephone, minibar, hairdryer and balcony. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds, 3rd bed is a camp bed.
We also offer Family rooms and Sea-view rooms.
Family rooms have 1 king-size bed and 1 double sofa bed and are suitable for 2 adults and 2 children up to 12yrs. The kitchen area includes a washing machine, microwave, fridge/freezer, dining table and lounge area but no cooking utensils, cutlery or crockery will be provided.
2 in the main building
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide