Lanzasur Splash Resort details
It's close to the beach. It's got loads of things to do. And it's all set to be topped off with an awesome waterpark. If this sounds like your cup of tea, make sure you stick the Lanzasur Splash Resort on your shortlist.
The Lanzasur Splash Resort is in a great spot, just a 5-minute walk from Playa Flamingo beach. But location isn’t the only draw – far from it. This place will soon have a waterpark within its grounds, too. There'll be slides for the fearless, like the Black Hole and Hydrotube. For everyone else, there'll be more mellow options like the Wave Pool and Lazy River. Little kids won’t miss out either – they’ll have a section that’s full of sprays, tipping buckets and slides. As for the hotel, there’s a buffet restaurant, which has regular theme nights. Bungalows come in interconnected pairs – they’ve been refurbished in neutral tones and have a minimalist feel to them. The good looks continue in the bar, which has chrome stools and bright-blue tub chairs.
Airport transfers approx:
Location• 1km to harbour • 2km to resort centre
Distance to beach:
• Free Wi-Fi area from May 2014 • Wi-Fi in reception* • Money exchange* • Laundry facilities* • Supermarket*
• 2 swimming pools - 1 heated in winter • Sunbeds • Parasols • Pool bar • Waterpark with 5 slides - height restrictions apply - open 10.00-18.00 May-Oct and 10.00-17.00 Nov-Apr • Wave pool • Lazy river • Splash zone • Pool towels**
• Buffet restaurant • Regular themed nights • Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers for dinner
• Aqua aerobics • Water polo • Beach football* • Beach volleyball* • Table tennis • Boules • Pool table* • Billiards* • Minigolf* • Bicycle hire* • Try Dive* once per week
Health & Fitness
• Gym* with sauna*
• Entertainment including professional shows and hotel-run programme most evenings • Activity programme • Bar open in evenings
• Kids' pool • Games room • Playground • Soft play area with ball pool • Hotel-run kids' club for 4-12yrs, 6 days a week with morning & afternoon sessions • Mini-disco • Highchairs in the restaurant • Cots
Bungalows sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with twin beds in the bedroom and a sofa-bed in the lounge, satellite plasma TVs with limited channels, Wi-Fi*, fridge, hairdryer, kettle, maid service 5 times a week with towel and linen changed twice a week. Check-out is 10.00 on departure day.
Interconnecting rooms are also available. You'll need to book 2 of this room type to get 2 rooms with a connecting door.
A limited number of rooms are available with air-conditioning which is payable on arrival.
Food: Buffet meals. Themed buffets twice a week. Snacks 10.30-18.00. Tea, coffee, cakes and pastries 16.00-17.00. Ice-cream for children 15.00-16.00.
Drink: Selected national alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages 10.00-24.00.
Sports and Activities: All are included except where indicated *.
With all sorts of slides and chutes in the pipeline, this place will do fun and thrills like they’re going out of fashion. Couple that with a huge kids' pool and it’s well worth a great big 8 on the Splash-o-meter.