Mexicana Sharm Resort details
“A gorgeous private beach, a jaw-dropping pool scene and acres of exotic gardens - the Mexicana Resort comes with all the trimmings.”
A small hotel with a traditional feel, this place has all the hallmarks of a cottage-garden retreat. The hotel has its own private beach. We’re talking porcelain sand and turquoise waters. Factor in a fitness centre and a cosy spa and it’s easy to see why this place creates relaxing times and unforgettable memories.
The pool is a real talking point, too. It’s a huge kidney-shaped pool surrounded by a wide sun terrace. Add a poolside bar and pizza café to the mix, plus plenty of sunloungers and it’s a top spot to chill out. On the activity front, meanwhile, you’ll find volleyball, basketball and tennis courts tucked in among the hotel’s gardens.
Head inside and a fresh, light set-up greets you. Bedrooms dressed in creams and vanillas strike a tranquil feeling while big wooden beds dressed in floral linen keep things homely. Private balconies or terraces come as standard, too. Modern extras like air-conditioning, minibars and satellite TVs complete the picture.
When it comes to dining, there’s plenty of choice. There’s a main restaurant, with everything from Egyptian to Italian on the menu. Dine in the relaxed atmosphere of the Sombrero restaurant where you'll get light lunches and buffet dinners. Italian or steak house will give you an altogether different dining experience. There’s a beach restaurant, too. Head here for cocktails on the sand, coupled with just-landed seafood. On the entertainment front, meanwhile, the weekly Oriental show is well worth a look. The ever-popular karaoke nights are always a hit, too.
Location• 2km from Sharm El Sheikh Old Town • 6km from Naama Bay • 15km to Sharm El Sheikh International Airport
• 2 swimming pools, 1 heated in winter • 2 pool bars
• Buffet style breakfast, light lunch and dinner in Sombrero restaurant • Egyptian and Oriental themed evenings • Snack bar • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • A la carte restaurants - the steak house Alfredo Italian restaurant & Pizza corner
• Tennis • Volleyball
• 2 bars • Disco • Karaoke
• Playground • Breakfast boxes • Cots • Highchairs
• 24-hr reception • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Money exchange • Launderette • Shops • Mini-market • Souvenir shop • Beach bar • Internet access • Massage • Snorkeling • Billiards • Pool table • Table tennis • Spa • A la carte restaurants • Pizza corner
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone hairdryer, minibar and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms have either a king-size or twin beds and a camp bed.
We also offer Family Suites.
Family Suites sleep up to 4 adults, have a large bedroom with king-size bed, 1 sofa bed in lounge and a kitchenette.
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Sombrero restaurant • Afternoon tea with cookies and ice-cream for children at the Las Palmas Pool bar • Selection of local wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks, served by the glass - only soft drinks and hot beverages will be served at the beach area • Drinks served 10:00-23:00 - after 23:00 will be charged • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide