Resta Club Resort details
Located in quiet Hadabet Om El Seid, but within easy reach of lively Na’ama Bay, the Resta Club Resort gives you the best of both worlds.
This hotel is in Hadabet Om El Seid, a quiet area of Sharm El Sheikh. That said, it’s only a 10-minute walk from the restaurants at the El Mercado Centre. There’s a go-cart track at the end of the road, too. And, for a small charge, the hotel’s shuttle bus will drop you off at the beach in 5 minutes and Na’ama Bay in 10.
At the hotel itself, the pool is the centre of attention. It’s pretty big, and has a central island complete with a fountain. There’s a section for kids, too, and a pool bar. You’ll also find the hotel’s buffet restaurant here, which has big windows overlooking the pool.
Rooms are set in whitewashed 2-storey buildings. Inside, bedrooms are dressed in cream, white and blue, with Egyptian-style prints on the walls. They all come with either a garden or pool view.
• Located in Hadabat Om El Seid Hill • Free shuttle bus to beach • Shuttle bus to Naama Bay and Old Market* • 6km to the lively resort of Naama Bay • 2km to Sharm's Old Market
• Swimming pool • Sunbeds • Parasols • Pool bar serving snacks and drinks
• Windows Restaurant overlooks the pool and serves international buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Waves Bar with sports shown on TV and music • Shisha Corner
• Children's pool section
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • 24-hour room service • Laundry service
• Full board meals • Select local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Entertainment as listed • Activities as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.