Xperience St George Homestay details
If you’re looking for a holiday base with plenty going on, pop this one on your shortlist.
Just ten minutes from the Red Sea’s famous shoreline, the Xperience St. George Homestay is one of those all-rounders that ticks all the right boxes. One glance will tell you that water plays an important part here.
The pool scene is the centrepiece and you’ll probably want to spend a large portion of your holiday here – when you’re not taking the bus to the beach that is. There are two turquoise stunners to choose from plus a smaller one for the little ones. And they’re framed by roomy, palm-peppered terraces so you won’t have to fight for a spot in the sun either. When you’re ready for a drink, two pool bars complete this rather seductive picture.
Talking of food, the main restaurant does a great buffet. Pile your plate high with pasta, salads, meat and fish. Or plump for a meal in the à la carte and sit back while the waiters bring your order to you. Afterwards, make the most of the hotel’s entertainment, which includes Egyptian folklore and belly dancing. Or call a taxi and head into Naama Bay, the resort’s buzzing centre which sits just ten minutes away.
When you’re ready to retire to your room, you’ll be glad to hear a peaceful haven awaits. All white-washed walls and cool tile floors, each one comes with air-conditioning, a satellite TV and – the pièce de résistance – your own balcony or terrace. If you’re coming to the Red Sea Riviera with relaxation on your mind, this place is pretty hard to beat.
Location• Situated on Um El-Sid Hill • 3km to the old city centre • 6km to the lively resort of Naama Bay • A bus runs to the nearby St. George Beach Club • 10 mins to the Red Sea coastline
• 2 swimming pools • 2 pool bars • Sunbeds, towels and parasols
• Main restaurant serving buffet breakfast, lunch and themed dinners • Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners
• Waterpolo • Volleyball • Boccia • Darts • Table tennis
• Daily entertainment programme • Please note: entertainment in Egypt is low key, and consists mostly of local Egyptian acts
• Children's pool • Playground • Cots and highchairs available upon request • Hotel-run kids' club for 4-11 year olds
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Nathan's à la carte restaurant • Souvenir and gift shops • Money exchange • Laundry service • Internet café • Wi-Fi • Health club with gym • Sauna • Whirlpool bath • Steam bath • Hairdresser • Massage • Facial treatments • Pedicures and manicures
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, fridge and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms have 2 beds, 3rd bed suitable for a child up to 12 yrs.
We also offer Family rooms.
Family rooms sleep up to 4.
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • Theme nights • Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 10:00-24:00 • Tea, coffee and snacks 15:00-17:00 • Ice-cream for kids 15:00-17:00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide