Sheraton Vistana Villages details
The Sheraton Vistana Resort is more than a place to lay your head while you visit Orlando’s theme parks. Thanks to its lagoon-style pool and dining scene, it’s worth a visit in its own right.
Oasis is the look that the Sheraton Vistana Resort has gone for. And, while it’s only a few minutes’ drive from Walt Disney World, it’s designed to look like it’s a million miles away.
The majority of the hotel’s outdoor area is taken up by a huge lagoon-style pool that’s edged by tropical-looking rock features, waterfalls, and palm trees. There are poolside cabanas here, too, where you can get massages like aromatherapy and deep-tissue. The rest of the al fresco space is accounted for by tennis and basketball courts.
Accommodation takes the form of villas, which come with kitchens that include luxuries like ice-makers and dishwashers.
The hotel’s collection of restaurants range from a surfer-themed snack shack that serves hamburgers, to an American Grill that puts on all-you-can-eat family barbecue nights.
Location• Disney's Magic Kingdom 5km • Universal Studios 24km
• Swimming pool • Sunloungers • 9 outdoor whirlpools • Poolside bar
• Sports bar serves breakfast, lunch and dinner • Bar and grill • Pizza, salads and light bites from the Snack Shack to dine in or take back to your villa • Marketplace has ready-to-eat chicken and deli food to take back to your villa
• Tennis - courts are free to use, equipment hire available • Fitness room • Basketball • Bicycle hire
• Sports games showing on 5 TV's in the sports Bar • DVD rental
• Playground • Children's activities
• Shop • Massage in a poolside cabana or treatment room
All villas have air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, seating and dining areas, fully equipped kitchens with a microwave oven, fridge with ice maker, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, blender and coffee maker, cable TV, DVD player, phone. 1 bedroom villas sleep up to 4 with 2 people sleeping in the lounge, and they have 2 TVs. 2 bedroom villas sleep up to 8, and have 3 TVs.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.