AA Grand Oasis Resort details
A crystal chandelier, a beautiful glass dome, a sea of sparkling marble – that’s the sight that greets you when you step into the lobby of this delightful hotel. A favourite with families, Tropicana Grand Oasis has a lively atmosphere and plenty in the way of facilities.
Well-equipped rooms have everything you need for a comfortable stay and there’s a huge pool area dotted with sunloungers so you can always find a spot to sunbathe.
One of the main attractions of this hotel is the lovely tiered beach. Simply pick a patch of sand, unroll your beach towel and lap up all that hot sunshine tempered by a gentle sea breeze. Being on the Red Sea, the snorkelling’s great and when you haven’t got your nose buried in the latest page turner you’ll almost certainly want to take a look at life beneath the waves. Simply wander out on the private jetty and jump right in.
When you’re ready to refuel, head for the main restaurant where a huge selection of international flavours means you’re bound to find something you fancy.
Add to the mix attentive service and an impressive range of activities to suit all ages and you’ve got all the ingredients for a memorable holiday.
Location• On Sharks Bay • 10km to resort centre • Shuttle bus runs 5 times a day
• 2 swimming pools, 1 heated in the winter at the manager's discretion • Pool snack bar
• Restaurants all non-smoking • Italian restaurant • Egyptian restaurant • Fish restaurant
• New Year's Eve gala dinner included
• Gym • Daily games, sports and competitions • Table tennis • Football • Volleyball • Pool
• Low key local Egyptian entertainment • Cabaret show 3 times a week • Shisha Corner
• Children's pool • Playground • Children's buffet every day in the restaurant • Hotel-run kids' club
• Lounge • 24-hr reception • Library • These do not form part of your All Inclusive package: • Internet service • Waterpipes next to the beach • Massage • Sauna • Whirlpool bath • Money exchange - currency only, no personal or travellers' cheques
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone mini-fridge, hairdryer and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds, 3rd bed is a foldaway bed, sleeping up to 2 adults and 2 children.
• All meals • Tea and cakes 16:00-16:30 • Beer, wine and local spirits served by the glass; time restrictions may apply as follows - 11:00-00:00 • Snacks at the Dolphin restaurant 11:00-17:00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Thomson Travel Advisor
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra charges, please see the A-Z Guide