Jaz Mirabel Park details
Super stylish and with its very own mini-waterpark, this family-friendly hotel is a cut above the rest.
This place is ideal if you’re looking for a best-of-both-worlds break. It’s tucked in a fairly sedate corner called Nabq Bay, so there’s peace and quiet when you want it. On the flipside, though, you’re in Sharm El Sheikh - so you’ve got bars and restaurants right on the doorstep.
The hotel itself is beautiful. Take the lobby - all marble floors and graceful Arabian arches, it sets the tone for things to come. The bedrooms are cool and contemporary, decked out in striking dark wood and soothing, creamy fabrics. And with comfy chairs and zingy cocktails, the stylish Mazag Bar is the place to chill out in the evenings.
Outside, the hotel fans out around a big figure-of-eight pool surrounded by palm trees. But the star turn out here has to be the mini-waterpark. All corkscrews, chutes and slides, it’s a big hit with families. And if you’d rather swim in the sea, the private beach is a five-minute walk away in the sister hotel, Mirabel Beach. The seabed is flat and shallow, so you can walk right out in a pair of reef shoes, or pull on a snorkel and explore below the surface.
When it comes to food, meals are served up buffet-style. At breakfast there’s an omelette station, so you can pick a filling and watch as it’s cooked. And for dinner, there’s a different themed buffet to choose from every night, or you can head for one of three à la carte restaurants when you’d rather be waited on.
Location• Less than 500m from private sandy beach • 11km from airport
• 2 large swimming pools, 1 heated at managers discretion Nov-Apr • Waterslides • Sunbeds • Gardens • Pool snack bar • Whirlpool bath
• Buffet restaurant offering a high standard of service and cuisine • International buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • Beach bar located at the Jaz Mirabel Beach Hotel • Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners
• Gym • Beach volleyball • Beach football • Tennis • Water polo • Darts • Table tennis
• Daytime and evening live entertainment • Folklore shows
• Hotel-run kids' club for 4-12 years all year round - based at the Jaz Mirabel Beach Hotel • Kids' pool, heated in winter • Playground • Mini-waterpark - children must be 10 years and over 1m in height to use the upper slides
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package • Wi-Fi • 3 speciality à la carte restaurants offering cuisine from around the world • Laundry service • Minibar • Room service • Internet access • Billiards • Tennis in the evening • Money exchange • Souvenir shops • Massage • Hotel shuttle service to Naama Bay
All rooms have TV, phone, hairdryer and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms have 2 single beds. Double rooms available.
We also offer Family rooms.
Family rooms sleep up to 3 adults and 1 child, and have a separate bedroom.
Stay 7 days or more and receive a voucher entitling you to an à la carte meal. Meals from a set menu in - La Piazza Italian restaurant, Zen Asian restaurant, and Tarboush Lebanese restaurant. Offer valid on arrivals until 30th October 2013.
• Buffet meals in the main restaurant • Snacks from the pool and beach bar • Locally produced drinks by the glass 09.00-00.00 • Snacks, coffee and cakes • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide