Beach Albatros Sharm details
When you stay at the Beach Albatros Resort, sunsets, lazy late breakfasts, and easy access to the beach are all part of the package.
The views come thick and fast at the Beach Albatros Resort. The hotel is on the cliff top in Ras Om El Sid, and it overlooks the Ras Mohammed peninsula. At dusk, you can watch the sun setting over the Sinai Mountains in the distance.
Despite being on a cliff, the Beach Albatros isn’t inaccessible. A panoramic elevator takes you to the beach below in minutes. Plus, the hotel runs a regular shuttle bus to downtown Sharm El Sheikh.
The hotel’s facilities list is arm-length. When you’re not swimming in the sea-view swimming pool, you can play tennis or beach volleyball, or take advantage of all the watersports available on the beach.
You’ll never go hungry when you stay here. The main restaurant serves up Egyptian and international food at breakfast, lunch and dinner. And, in between, the Montimare café lays on a late breakfast, afternoon tea, and late night snacks. Other eateries include a beachside snack bar.
Location• On a private beach - accessed by a cliff elevator • Central Sharm El Sheikh, 7km
• 2 swimming pools • Sunbeds and beach towels on the beach and around the pools • 2 poolside bars
• Main buffet restaurant • Beach restaurant for lunch and snacks • La Veranda Cafe
• Beach volleyball • Water polo • Table tennis • Fitness centre • Aqua gym • Aerobics • Boccia • Darts
• Evening entertainment programme in La Veranda Cafe
• 2 children's pools • Hotel-run kids' club • Playground
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • 24 hour room service • Internet café • Massage • Diving and watersports on the beach • Billiards • Tennis • Sauna • Whirlpool bath • Steam bath • Medical service • Laundry service • Shopping arcade
All rooms have air-conditioning, shower, satellite TV, minibar, hairdryer, phone and a balcony or terrace. Double rooms as standard, sleep up to 3 people with a double bed and an extra bed.
Bungalows sleeping up to 4 with twin beds and two extra beds and, from May 2014, Family rooms are also available.
From May 2014
Family rooms sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with twin beds and an extra bed.
• Full board buffet meals • Snacks • Selected local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 10.00-24.00 • 1 bottle of mineral water in mini bar per day • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.