Dreams Vacation Resort details
With five swimming pools and a long list of activities, the Dreams Vacation Resort was made for action-packed holidays.
A large All Inclusive hotel, this place offers up activities and entertainment around the clock. The sporty crowd should make a beeline for the basketball or volleyball courts, while those with a competitive edge will love the daytime programme of games and quizzes. In the evenings, meanwhile, cabaret shows are held in the open-air amphitheatre.
Another great thing about this place is the pool scene. Five lagoon-like pools weave their way around the complex, accessorised with tall palms and straw umbrellas. One of them even has its own waterslide.
As for the bedrooms, they’re housed in low-level buildings dotted around the grounds. Inside, they’re spacious and well-dressed. Whitewashed walls are contrasted with a brightly-coloured feature wall, while glass balcony doors let in plenty of light. Each room comes with air-conditioning and a satellite TV, too.
Last but not least, a word on dining. Large buffets come courtesy of the main restaurant, while the à la carte Mexican does a mean line in fajitas and enchiladas. When you really want to splash out though, book a table at the Asia House. With its red pillars, traditional lanterns and soft drapes, its décor is every bit as impressive as its food.
Location• 7km to Sharm El Sheikh centre • 500m to Coral Beach, accessed by a number of steps • Beach located at the sister hotel Dreams Beach, which is accessed via a jetty • Close to Ras Mohamed National Park for snorkelling and diving
• 5 swimming pools, 1 with waterslide • Snack bar • Sunbeds
• Non-smoking buffet restaurant • Themed evenings include Chinese, Italian and Oriental cuisine • Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners
• Full programme of daytime activities including quizzes, games and competitions in sister hotel, Dreams Beach • Table tennis • Billiards • Mini-football • Basketball • Beach volleyball • Gym
• Low-key entertainment consisting mostly of local Egyptian acts • Cabaret shows twice a week • Quizzes • Games • Competitions
• Kids' pool • Kids' club for 4-12 yrs - at the sister hotel, Dreams Beach • Mini-disco • Teens' entertainment programme • Cots and highchairs on request
• 24hr reception • Lounge • Snack bar • Bar area • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Mexican and Asia House restaurant • Scuba diving • Waterpolo • Massage • Sauna • Whirlpool bath • Steam bath • Souvenir shop • Room service • Hotel bus service
All rooms have air-conditioning/heating, satellite TV, telephone, fridge, hairdryer. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds.
We also offer Family rooms.
Family rooms are 2 connecting rooms and can sleep up to 4 adults and 2 children.
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • Snacks • Tea and coffee served 11.00-13.00 at lobby bar • All soft drinks, local wine and beer by the glass and local spirits • Wine served at lobby bar 13.00-22.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide