Tropicana Sea Beach Splash Resort details
If peace, style and comfort are high on your must-have list, the Sea Beach ticks them off beautifully. Sat at the heart of Nabq Bay on a stretch of private sands, it doesn’t take long to settle into holiday mode here.
Being just footsteps from the beach, the shores will probably play a big part in your everyday routine. But the pool’s just as inviting. Nice and roomy, it’s flanked by sun loungers and parasols. And there’s even a mini waterpark here, which is great news if you’re travelling with kids.
When you’re not relaxing, there’s plenty to do. On the sports side, there are tennis courts, football and volleyball. Or head down to the beach where you can dip into the sea.
Step inside the Sea Beach and you’re transported to an oasis of stylish décor. The Moorish architecture gives a nod to the traditional. While the modern furnishing and lighting adds contemporary touches.
The spacious bedrooms follow suit. They too, have an elegant look and come with air-conditioning, satellite TV and a private terrace or balcony overlooking the sea or swimming pool. Even the marble bathrooms create a haven of calm.
To top it all, there’s a lobby bar and snack bar by the beach as well as tea time at the Terrace Bar. Plus three restaurants including Italian and Chinese choices. It’s no wonder the Sea Beach is all set to become the flagship hotel of the Tropicana group. This place has got the lot.
Location• On the beach • 8km from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport • Shopping arcade and nightlife 22km away
• Swimming pool • Pool bar • Beach bar • Private beach
• Main buffet restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner
• New Year's Eve gala dinner included
• Volleyball • Football • Table tennis • Darts
• Daily entertainment • International and Oriental shows twice a week • Please note: Entertainment in Egypt is low key, and consists mostly of local Egyptian acts
• Kids' club • Mini aqua park • Cots
• These do not form part of your All Inclusive package: 2 à la carte restaurants for dinner only – Italian and Chinese • Bottled water • Shops • Laundry service • Shuttle bus
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, mini-fridge, marble bathroom with shower, private terrace or balcony and seaview. Standard rooms have twin beds and an extra camp bed.
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • 1 meal in each of the 2 à la carte restaurants per stay • Locally produced alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, cocktails, tea, coffee - excluding cappuccino, espresso and Turkish from 10:00 to 24:00 - charges apply between 24:00 to 10:00 • Local wine served with lunch and dinner • Afternoon tea • Ice cream for children only from 13:00 to 15:00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do are part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges – please see the A-Z Guide
Thomson Travel Advisor
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A- Z Guide for details