CS Madeira Atlantic Resort & Sea Spa details
Modern and stylish, this 5-star hotel is in a class of its own.
The trendy, glass-fronted CS Madeira is set right on the coast at Funchal. With private and direct access to the sea and just a short walk from the lido area, it’s an impressive hotel in a great location. The real talking point, though, is the hotel’s sea platform. Here you’ll find infinity pools surrounded by loungers and parasols and direct access to the ocean.
Inside the hotel you’ll find spacious bedrooms that give a nod to minimalism. Think large beds dressed in dove-grey bed linen, comfy chairs and modern pine furniture. Subtle lighting gives rooms a homely feel, and large sliding doors open out onto a private balcony all with side sea view or direct sea view. Added extras come in the form of cable TVs and tea and coffee-making facilities.
Food-wise, you’ve got three restaurants to choose from. Settings range from poolside sun terraces to mirrored bars. Menus, meanwhile, cover everything from themed buffet-style breakfasts and evening meals to freshly caught fish and seafood served à la carte. You can even indulge in that traditional English favourite, an afternoon cream tea.
Finally, you can’t come here without checking out the hotel’s spa which is the largest in Madeira and has magnificent ocean views. Why not experience one of the many treatments here such as indulgent chocolate body wraps and reiki massage. There's also a Thalasso swimming pool.
Location• 200m to restaurants, bars and supermarkets • 250m to the Lido complex • 2km from the town centre and Forum Madeira shopping centre • 18km from Funchal airport
• 2 saltwater swimming pools - 1 adult, 1 children's • Indoor pool • Sun terraces • Pool bar • Sunbeds and parasols
• Italian à la carte restaurant • Buffet restaurant for breakfast, and dinner for Half Board guests • Informal restaurant, at ocean-level for fish and seafood specialities • Lively O’Briens Irish pub for dinner • Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners • Flexible dining - On a 7 night holiday you can choose Half Board for 3 or 5 days and on a 14 night holiday choose Half Board for 3, 5 or 7 days - supplement payable
• Sea platform with salt water outdoor pools • Table tennis • Billiards • Tennis - equipment and tuition available • Squash • Badminton • Volleyball • Basketball • Keep-fit classes • Infante de Sagres Gym • CS Atlantic Club Sea Spa • Saltwater pool • Spa treatments • Beautician • Steam room • Whirlpool bath • Putting green • Discounts on green fees at Santo da Serra and Palheiro golf courses • Use of gym/fitness room • Sauna
• Daytime and evening activity programme • Live music • Piano bar • Irish pub run by the hotel is located across the road
• Kids Club and Teens Club
• 24-hour reception • 24-hour room service • Hairdresser
Luggage may be transported separately on the coach transfer
All rooms have 2 or 3 beds, 3rd bed is a sofa-bed/roll-up bed, air-conditioning, cable TV with video on demand, phone, minibar, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, complimentary mineral water in room on arrival. Superior rooms, Suites, Interconnecting rooms - book 2 rooms of the same type, Adapted rooms & Single rooms available.
4 plus 2 to sea platform
5 Star Deluxe
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide