Disney's All-Star Resorts details
Book into Disney’s All Star Resorts for the ultimate family holiday and your kids will think you’re the best parents on the planet. Why? Perhaps because of the grand piano-shaped swimming pool in the music resort. Or the giant basket ball court in the sports resort. Or the chance to meet their favourite cartoon characters in the movie resort. Each resort has two themed swimming pools, playrooms, games arcades and shops, and each one features a themed food court for casual family dining. Accommodation is in themed rooms that can sleep up to four, with air conditioning and Disney TV; upgrades to preferred rooms and family suites are available.
But best of all, by staying in one of the Disney resorts, you and your family are entitled to Disney’s Extra Magic Hours, during which each day one of the Disney theme parks opens early or closes late to allow extra time for guests staying in the Disney resort hotels.
Location• In the Disney's Animal Kingdom Resort area – in the heart of the magic, yet also just minutes away from all the other fun Orlando has to offer
• Each resort has: 2 themed swimming pools • Pool bar
• Central to each resort is a self-service food court with 6 separate outlets serving pizza, pasta, sandwiches, salads and family-style meals
• Children's water play area • Playground • Amusement arcade
• Each resort has: Disney themed shop • Coin-operated laundry service
• Continuous transportation to all Walt Disney World Theme Parks
• Rooms are compact featuring: 2 double beds • Bath, shower and WC • Air-conditioning • TV with Disney Channel • Telephone • Fridges for hire • Preferred rooms and family suites available
5,546 - 1,920 in Sports and Movies and 1,706 in Music
2 lifts per building; 10 buildings per resort
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide