Disney's Pop Century Resort details
Take a trip down memory lane at this fun-loving hotel – it brings the 20th-century to life in spectacular fashion.
Walk into this place and you feel like you’ve been catapulted into the past - The Beatles provide the soundtrack, giant photos speak of decades past, and there’s a giant memory wall featuring everything from glittery platforms to Motown memorabilia.
Pop Century pays homage to the 20th-century in a big way. The rooms are split into separate sections, each of which is themed to a different decade. So while the Fifties’ block proudly displays a giant jukebox, the Eighties’ one is home to a jumbo Rubik’s® Cube.
Location• Near ESPN Wide World of Sports Resort Area – in the heart of the magic, yet also just minutes away from all the other fun Orlando offers
• 3 themed pools: Hippy Dippy Pool, Computer Pool and the Bowling Pin Pool • Pool bar for drinks and snacks
• Large food court with a variety of good value self-service meals that suit all ages • Pizza delivery to your room
• Playground • Recreational paths around Hourglass Lake • Amusement arcade
• Free Wi-Fi • Coin-operated laundry service available
• Free transport to all Walt Disney World Theme Parks
Double rooms have 1 king-size or 2 double beds, air-conditioning, bath, shower, phone, TV with Disney channel and fridge. Preferred rooms and Interconnecting rooms also available.
2 per building
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide